Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua 'Very Likely' To Fight Wilder or Povetkin Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
    These sanctioning bodies don't want an undisputed champion anytime soon.
    Well said.

Neither does Joshua and Hearn.

Comment

Happy to watch ether tbh. Much better then Miller thats for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        What happened to Miller in American and then Wilder? Lmao... Im about to wash my hands with Joshua frfr.
        It’s still early so I’m hoping it’s Wilder. If not I’m done with Joshua until he fights Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
          Happy to watch ether tbh. Much better then Miller thats for sure.
          How I feel. So long as Povetkin is clean he is a legit HW and no easy out.

Honestly, if Povetkin, and Wilder is Joshua's next two after unifying with Parker than I can't see where anyone could criticize him anymore, especially if he survives them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
            Alabama fraud need to grow some balls and accept the fight! What a pathetic coward!
            You must be looking in the mirror and talking to yourself, wacko

Comment

AJ needs to get it over with and get knocked out by Wilder than the Russian, he’ll make more doing so

Comment

I keep saying Hearn REALLLLLLY doesn't want Joshua vs Wilder to happen. Cuz Povetkin can upset his guy & f#ck up his money nicely if they play around too much here.

Comment

Wilder and boxing fans: Make the Wilder fight.

Joshua fanatics: Take your time. Fight the old guy. Fight Pulev next and then Whyte and hope that Fury gets in shape. Fight anyone but Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    Alabama fraud need to grow some balls and accept the fight! What a pathetic coward!
                    You are a waste of typing and hot air, you make no sense at all, go check in rehab or sycho hospital ASAP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      I keep saying Hearn REALLLLLLY doesn't want Joshua vs Wilder to happen. Cuz Povetkin can upset his guy & f#ck up his money nicely if they play around too much here.
                      Absolutely, if your going to get knocked out, you rather get the most money you can get out it, he can also get a rematch clause and get knocked out for the second time

Comment

Working...
                      X