No announcement yet.

Why Black Community Support Broner and not Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Black Community Support Broner and not Bradley

Broner definitely had way more support than Bradley when they fought Pacquiao. Bradley is better than Broner outside the ring, way more discipline and a great role models for black kids. And fought Pacquiao with heart and determination.

where are you getting this info from?? was there some kind of poll that i missed?

Comment

Black people don't support Broner. Lol.

What you talking about fool?

Comment

Neither has/had a large black following.

Comment

Broner doesn't have fans - just people who follow him hoping he gets KTFO.

Comment

Broner isn't supported in the black community

He has the Floyd effect so it just seems like he's getting support, when really it's a mix and that mix is mostly made of haters. It's been proven time and time again you receive more attention for being negative if you're a black fighter than you do if you try to go to positive role model route. Blacks largely don't consume boxing on the level that Latino's do, so of course the guy that generates headlines will get a following before the good guy's.

Comment

Originally posted by warrenchico View Post
              Broner definitely had way more support than Bradley when they fought Pacquiao. Bradley is better than Broner outside the ring, way more discipline and a great role models for black kids. And fought Pacquiao with heart and determination.
              Well, for one thing, the black community is not a monolith, and has multiple subsets, just like any of the other races. Broner appeals to the WorldStarHipHop crowd, and that has a significant and pretty vocal web presence. I doubt a guy like Bradley even knows that exists. It might seem like Bradley doesn’t have a black following, but I’m sure he has just as many fans - just not the kind that stick out like Broner’s.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                Neither has/had a large black following.
                IDK...Broner has 1M followers on instagram, most being black.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                    Well, for one thing, the black community is not a monolith, and has multiple subsets, just like any of the other races. Broner appeals to the WorldStarHipHop crowd, and that has a significant and pretty vocal web presence. I doubt a guy like Bradley even knows that exists. It might seem like Bradley doesn’t have a black following, but I’m sure he has just as many fans - just not the kind that stick out like Broner’s.
                    I agree. I kind of got into boxing because of Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                    X