No announcement yet.

WTF Angry Boys?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF Angry Boys?!

Do Aussies really find this show funny? HBO started showing it and I've given it a chance but it hardly gets a smile from me. Seriously wondering what HBO is thinking with the canceling of some shows and bringing this on. Tell me how you feel about "Angry Boys".

Originally posted by Check View Post
    Do Aussies really find this show funny? HBO started showing it and I've given it a chance but it hardly gets a smile from me. Seriously wondering what HBO is thinking with the canceling of some shows and bringing this on. Tell me how you feel about "Angry Boys".
    co-sign . . I was so pumped about this show. . but it's really been a huge letdown. . few lulz, but not worth the time to watch IMO. .

Comment

i think they were trying to appeal to the same quirky, dry humor audience that was fans of flight of the conchords. . im a big fan of FOTC, but this isn't on the same level at all. .

also, maybe trying to reincarnate the ali G show. . also a fail.

Comment

I watched it the other night. The whole surfers taking a piss on everything and the gay skateboarding kid are ******ed.

The opening looked a lot like Little Britain, so I hoping it would be equally as amusing ... FAIL.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          i think they were trying to appeal to the same quirky, dry humor audience that was fans of flight of the conchords. . im a big fan of FOTC, but this isn't on the same level at all. .

also, maybe trying to reincarnate the ali G show. . also a fail.
          I don't know who it appeals but **** like S.Mouse is garbage. The only skits that are somewhat funny to me are the twin bros, the one that has a deaf bro. Not sure what HBO saw in picking this one up.

Comment

sometimes HBO fails with their selection of programming. . . that's why they are so WIN overall, because they take chances. . .

just like the life and times of tim. . . that show is god awful. . .

Comment

summer heights high is better, from the same person.

americans tend to only like comedy with canned laughter so they know when to laugh

lolololololllol

Comment

Haven't watched the show but I hear it's not as good as Summer Heights High.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                  I watched it the other night. The whole surfers taking a piss on everything and the gay skateboarding kid are ******ed.

The opening looked a lot like Little Britain, so I hoping it would be equally as amusing ... FAIL.
                  I didn't like Little Britain much either. I guess that humors not for me because HBO brought on Will Farrells Funny or Die series and I only enjoyed a select few skits. I'm not sure about these comedy shows now a days.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
                    Haven't watched the show but I hear it's not as good as Summer Heights High.
                    I think SHO had Summer Heights High for a while. I don't recall if I liked it or not but I wouldn't bother with Angry Boys.

Comment

Working...
                    X