Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury is NOT ready for this fight!! We should demand this fight doesn't happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury is NOT ready for this fight!! We should demand this fight doesn't happen!

This is ridiculous! This fight has clearly been rushed!

I spoke to John Fury, Tysons dad and he even admitted to me that Tyson is only at 40-50% of the level he was at 3 years ago! I spoke to a couple others in his camp who believe they can do with another fight before going into this Wilder! fight.

Tyson himself said he would like one more fight before fighting wilder so I don't understand why they are rushing into this!

This won't be a 100% Tyson that will be fighting Wilder! Absolute FACT!

We have waited 5 years for this wilder vs Fury fight. So why don't we demand that we wait a bit longer until fury is at his absolute best instead of rushing into this! Furys legacy being put into the wolves!

Just as long as wilder knows hes not beating Fury at his best, he will give fury a rematch further down the line.
    If he does beat Fury, Wilder would need to say Fury gave me a great fight even not at his best. I will rematch him further down line.
    Then its ok.

Comment

Shut yo lying coward ass up. John Fury said that Tyson chose to SHOW 40 percent, not that he was at 40 percent. He also said Fury tonight beats Wilder easy.

Wilder is an overrated BUM who started boxing at 20. Fury was born into fighting and he is going to embarrass that NBA player, fat or not.
      Last edited by Make U Cry; 08-19-2018, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Ahhh so it begins. The classic "I am a hater of Fighter A so let me discredit his opponent before the fight."
        So if Fury wins he is the greatest thing since slices bread and if he loses Wilder gets no credit whatsoever. Truly pathetic.

Comment

Who is we, this forum is full of children and everyone knows it and nobody that matters gives a fck about what said in here.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            Ahhh so it begins. The classic "I am a hater of Fighter A so let me discredit his opponent before the fight."
            So if Fury wins he is the greatest thing since slices bread and if he loses Wilder gets no credit whatsoever. Truly pathetic.
            It’s just being honest though isn’t it? Pianeta is the best guy Fury has fought in 3 years. Pianeta was recently knocked out by an ancient Kevin Johnson. Do you know how bad you have to be to get knocked out by Kevin Johnson?

Really bad. Fury looks ok, but still way off being truly sharp imo.

I’ve said before, great business from Wilder, but this fight shouldn’t be happening yet.

Comment

Think this guy is reporting fake news. He has sources that seem oddly familiar to articles I read on here?

Tell me TS if I stabbed electrodes into your brain would any secrets regarding camp fury spill out?

Comment

Winkel and Wilder got humiliated in the failed AJ negotiations.
                It's clear they're just going to engage in a pissing contest from start to finish with Hearn via social media.
                Wilder claimed he wanted the fight, yet Hearn was always the one who reaches out, on the phone, requesting face to face meetings, you name it. Finkel and 2 of his co-managers refused.
                They never really wanted the fight.
                To save face, they contacted Fury's team just to spite Eddie.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Who is we, this forum is full of children and everyone knows it and nobody that matters gives a fck about what said in here.
                  Lmfao, this right here. End thread/

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                    Winkel and Wilder got humiliated in the failed AJ negotiations.
                    It's clear they're just going to engage in a pissing contest from start to finish with Hearn via social media.
                    Wilder claimed he wanted the fight, yet Hearn was always the one who reaches out, on the phone, requesting face to face meetings, you name it. Finkel and 2 of his co-managers refused.
                    They never really wanted the fight.
                    To save face, they contacted Fury's team just to spite Eddie.
                    Why would Wilder not want the fight when he’d earn ten times what he usually does. You make no sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X