No announcement yet.

I worry about Deontay Wilder lost size he only weighs 199 pounds now at 6’7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I worry about Deontay Wilder lost size he only weighs 199 pounds now at 6’7

Did you guys see how narrow his shoulders were and how skinny he looked in the locker room standing near billy joe saunders? And in the ring with Tyson fury he looked super thin, he sounded sick like he had the flu.

The man is not a true heavyweight he walks around at barely 214 pounds at six foot seven, most heavyweights start training camp at like 265 and lose ten pounds or so during camp. Fury starts camo at 280

Wilder used to be 227 pounds, now he is in the low 200s. I wouldnt be surprise if he weighs 195 to 199 right now.

Is he okay? His arms and body looked thin and he was known to have a wide upper body but only chicken legs, now he lost his wide body as well.

Don't worry about it, He knocks out the Giant & the Bodybuilder.

Comment

He's just cutting weight for cruiserweight like he said before.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Did you guys see how narrow his shoulders were and how skinny he looked in the locker room standing near billy joe saunders? And in the ring with Tyson fury he looked super thin, he sounded sick like he had the flu.

The man is not a true heavyweight he walks around at barely 214 pounds at six foot seven, most heavyweights start training camp at like 265 and lose ten pounds or so during camp. Fury starts camo at 280

Wilder used to be 227 pounds, now he is in the low 200s. I wouldnt be surprise if he weighs 195 to 199 right now.

Is he okay? His arms and body looked thin and he was known to have a wide upper body but only chicken legs, now he lost his wide body as well.

He did talk about going too cruiser...

Comment

I noticed that also..... He still looked like he would beat the **** out Bjs but not Tyson. He could really be sick. With that type of skinny metabolism you HAVE to maintain a certain diet.

Comment

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
            I noticed that also..... He still looked like he would beat the **** out Bjs but not Tyson. He could really be sick. With that type of skinny metabolism you HAVE to maintain a certain diet.
            Yeah it shows he is a true puncher because even though he is tall he is not a huge guy, he is knocking out dudes who are outweighing by 30 to 50 pounds on fight night.

Dude was looking very tiny his arms and shoulders were narrow and his neck as well, his voice sounded like he had severe sore throat maybe he got strep and lost size. He said he has to eat just to keep weight on. But also that the extra size is bad for his small wrists he tore his biceps in a fight because his muscles were too big for his narrow bones.

The main needs to go down to cruiserweight and reign there.
            Some cruiserweights walk around weighing more than wilder.

This man is a real beast true power koing guys who outsize him

Comment

I didn't see anything wrong with Wilder's size when he was next to Billy Joe Saunders. I was thinking Saunders looked very bulky,...even kind of fat.

The world is full of overweight fat azzes. Maybe that's the reason Wilder looks thin. When he takes off his shirt you can see he has plenty of muscle development. He's just lean....like humans used to be, before the days of McDonald's, Burger King and all the other fast food joints. The industrialized world has become a land of slobs. Almost all heavyweights are carrying useless, excess fat on their bodies. Too much muscle isn't ideal for boxing either, unless you want to be a bodybuilder. Slim and lean is greater than being bulky.

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
                I didn't see anything wrong with Wilder's size when he was next to Billy Joe Saunders. I was thinking Saunders looked very bulky,...even kind of fat.

The world is full of overweight fat azzes. Maybe that's the reason Wilder looks thin. When he takes off his shirt you can see he has plenty of muscle development. He's just lean....like humans used to be, before the days of McDonald's, Burger King and all the other fast food joints. The industrialized world has become a land of slobs. Almost all heavyweights are carrying useless, excess fat on their bodies. Too much muscle isn't ideal for boxing either, unless you want to be a bodybuilder. Slim and lean is greater than being bulky.
                I understand all of this bro but he did look sickly for a HEAVYWEIGHT champion. I am pro Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

I think he was on Roids but is off them now

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    I think he was on Roids but is off them now
                    How can he be when he does VADA 365$

Comment

Working...
                    X