No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Outboxes Francesco Pianeta, Eyes Wilder Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    As usual you havent a clue what you're talking about .

The idea was not to get Pianeta out of there and his team and Fury himself openly admitted it .

If anything Fury will gain confidence on the boxing aspect and really thats all he needs for Wilder , im also pretty sure Pianeta trained much harder for this fight bc thats what you do when you up your level of competition you Wachozoid . lol
    I'm Fury is now supremely confident that he can control fights with his jab now. He landed less than 10 out of nearly 400? lmao! He probably missed that many on purpose, to get Wilder overconfident.

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
      I'm Fury is now supremely confident that he can control fights with his jab now. He landed less than 10 out of nearly 400? lmao! He probably missed that many on purpose, to get Wilder overconfident.
      You dont need to hit Wilder with jabs , you just need to throw them bc he reacts like novice .

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        Yep he’ll gain confidence from taking a guy 10 who was stopped in one by an obese semi retired Chagaev.
        ...Wachozoid !

Comment

• Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
          I wasn’t serious. Tyson looked okay though. Not getting the KO means he’s gotta go 12 to beat Deontay.
          Hes not going to be toying with Wilder , hes going to lay into his shots . He carried Pianeta ,the fight will most likely go 12 if Fury wins but its not bc he didn't stop Pianeta he has more then enough chance to stop Wilder late if he tries .

Comment

You dont need to hit Wilder with jabs , you just need to throw them bc he reacts like novice .
            Feints will work for a while, but Wilder isn't shot like the 39 yr old Wlad was for their fight. Wlad couldn't pull the trigger, and was way too cautious. Wilder won't be.

As many flaws as Wilder has compared to elite boxers, he has more than enough tools to beat the big slob Fury. Fury is uncoordinated and sloppy. People claim he is one of the best technicians in the last 10 years? Omg, about makes me puke.

Wilder will KO him with either a straight right to the head (or body) or his big left hook. It will entertaining with Fury showboating up until it is stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
              Feints will work for a while, but Wilder isn't shot like the 39 yr old Wlad was for their fight. Wlad couldn't pull the trigger, and was way too cautious. Wilder won't be.

As many flaws as Wilder has compared to elite boxers, he has more than enough tools to beat the big slob Fury. Fury is uncoordinated and sloppy. People claim he is one of the best technicians in the last 10 years? Omg, about makes me puke.

Wilder will KO him with either a straight right to the head (or body) or his big left hook. It will entertaining with Fury showboating up until it is stopped.

Wilder does not have a steady jab which is why hes easily pushed back and loses rounds, when has that happened to Klitchko when he was champion ?

Fury is by far a better technician then Wilder so who cares where ppl rate him , hes the guy Wilder has to defeat and looking at some guys out boxing Wilder tells me hes going to lose this fight bc then im assuming Wilder just lands a right hand on a 6'9 highly intelligent guy when hes again behind in a fight (how long will that work )

Its 50/50 but that doesnt mean Fury wont win all 12 rounds or Wilder wont K.O him in one .

I believe Fury gets a UD here and rocks Wilder throughout some rnds .

I dont believe Fury is just going to lose at the first solid shot hes hit with bc theres ZERO fights on Wilders resume showing that in title fights with anyone with a half decent training camp .
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-19-2018, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Hes not going to be toying with Wilder , hes going to lay into his shots . He carried Pianeta ,the fight will most likely go 12 if Fury wins but its not bc he didn't stop Pianeta he has more then enough chance to stop Wilder late if he tries .
                I think he’ll just pace it like the Vlad fight. I’m really looking forward to his fight now but still sceptical that it’s happening

Comment

• Hearns gotta break the bank when wilder beats fury by knockout..wilder will be the lineal champ & wbc champ

Comment

• Fury will never stop wilder... But will we see fury dropped for the first time

Comment

Wilder does not have a steady jab which is why hes easily pushed back and loses rounds, when has that happened to Klitchko when he was champion ?

Fury is by far a better technician then Wilder so who cares where ppl rate him , hes the guy Wilder has to defeat and looking at some guys out boxing Wilder tells me hes going to lose this fight bc then im assuming Wilder just lands a right hand on a 6'9 highly intelligent guy when hes again behind in a fight (how long will that work )

Its 50/50 but that doesnt mean Fury wont win all 12 rounds or Wilder wont K.O him in one .

I believe Fury gets a UD here and rocks Wilder throughout some rnds .

I dont believe Fury is just going to lose at the first solid shot hes hit with bc theres ZERO fights on Wilders resume showing that in title fights with anyone with a half decent training camp .
                      I hope there are some Fury fans like you that give Wilder some credit IF he beats Fury. Personally I only see 3 elite heavyweights out there, and Fury isn't one of them. AJ, Wilder, and Ortiz. Each have different advantages and disadvantages.

AJ has confidence problems and a somewhat suspect chin, but has a strong punch with decent skills.

Wilder has a big punch with awkward angles, is supremely confident, but lacks technical skills.

Ortiz is probably the best boxer, is a southpaw, but is nearly too old to have the stamina needed. If younger, he would beat them all.

Fury's size and quickness are his biggest attributes, but lacks the power needed to crack the top 3.

Comment

Working...
                      X