Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: Wilder Tried To Be a Bully, I Beat Him Up With Chicken

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      WBO middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders has explained the wild incident from Friday night, with WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder. Videos began to circulate on Friday night, which showed members of Wilder's entourage chasing after Saunders at a Nando's restaurant in Belfast. Wilder traveled over to Belfast to sit ringside for Tyson Fury's second fight of the year, against Francesco Pianeta. If Fury wins, then he is potentially going to challenge Wilder at the end of the year.
      [Click Here To Read More]

LMAO

Fury for President..... Saunders for Vice President !!

funny as fk

Comment

Pulled the ol' race card, eh? Eesh. Well that's no good.

Originally posted by TexDeuce View Post
        He did. Did you see the video? He walked up to be cordial and shake Deontays hand. Deontay bucked up to him and asked him why BJS called him racist.

I don't like BJS, but to be fair to him Deontay made a stupid as **** comment. He said Eddie Hearn and Joshua was just another white man robbing or milking a black man.

What if you reversed that comment from a white dude? "He is another black man robbing from a white guy." It would be a global ****storm.

I don't think Deontay is racist he has a white guy in his corner but he shouldn't be surprised to get some flak for that idiotic comment.

Comment

"I had a new pair of trainers, I burnt the soles of them out. I was sharpish getting out of there," Saunders said.
          lol hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post

... Gypos told Wilder that he isn't leaving Belfast alive -- and so they made this video...

Comment

******* should have his son punching nuts again

Comment

Some fight fans are way too attached. Take it as ENTERTAINING don't take none of this stuff PERSONAL, I thought the entire Altercation was HILARIOUS while some fans are taking sides and trying to make things more than what it was

All this Controversy keeps people talking which is GREAT for Wilder, BJS, Fury and Frank Warren

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... Gypos told Wilder that he isn't leaving Belfast alive -- and so they made this video...
                  Or the truth Warren and pussy ass Sauders have been calling Wilder in fear since it went down

4:25 (This is Nes of the Boxing Voice who filmed everything)

Comment

That looked kind of awkward at first.

Comment

yea its all good

nothing was ever gonna come of that

Wilder is a character as well

Comment

Working...
                      X