NRA Convention Bans Guns To Protect Mike Pence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    How can you not comprehend?
    Gruber didn't call them stupid for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      good idea. there could be registered democrats at the event.
      All the better for more people to be armed, so if that crazy Dem tried to shoot up the place the other law abiding gun owners would easily take him out, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        So you want to take away Democrats guns? Sounds like a gun grabber to me
        mass shooters and gang members tend to be democrats, i'm just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          You don’t get it, its okay.

No one on this board is surprised that you don’t understand it.
          No I don't get it. Explain to me why only the government is allowed to have weapons and not the lawful gun owners?

Comment

This right here!!!
            No.

Because on days Pence isn't there they can carry, and on the day Pence is there there will be at least dozens and dozens of armed SS agents.

You guys can't possibly be this stupid, can you??

Comment

If the SS is afraid of an assassination attempt why is the only option a total weapons ban? These gun owners have already passed background checks that give them the right to carry a weapon. Why not use the existing laws on the book to vett these people instead of an extreme total weapons ban?

Comment

No I don't get it. Explain to me why only the government is allowed to have weapons and not the lawful gun owners?
                You don't get alot of things.

You're either a blooming idiot or you're being obtuse.

This is SafeSpace level trolling MCC. Up your game.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  No.

Because on days Pence isn't there they can carry, and on the day Pence is there there will be at least dozens and dozens of armed SS agents.

You guys can't possibly be this stupid, can you??
                  So the legal gun owners in the building won't have guns but the government will have guns and they're security is left up to the government. I'm sorry but I don't rely on the government to protect me. Maybe you do.

Comment

So the legal gun owners in the building won't have guns but the government will have guns and they're security is left up to the government. I'm sorry but I don't rely on the government to protect me. Maybe you do.
                    Sinbad65 is denser than a brick. No point in arguing with his contradictory, hypocritical ass. You ask a simple question, he accuses you of "gotcha"(his way of admitting defeat by ignoring debate), and yet he can't even answer the question without going against his own supposed principles.

Comment

Son, you're stuck on stupid.

It's one day, and it's VOLUNTARY.

Comment

Working...
                      X