Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who do you consider as the most boring fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andre Dirrell was eye cancer back when he fought Curtis Stevens that was one disgusting performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Last Roman View Post
      If someone in a lab had created Andre Klitschkondeaux Jr that would be the most boring fighter ever, from press conference to fight style .
      Lmao good stuff

Comment

Lara and Rigo..

Comment

for me its fraud Jr. he always promises an action filled toe-to-toe fight but fight night comes... he fuckin' bores me to death with his back pedaling.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
            Lara and Rigo..
            Cuban fighters ran from their island and they usually run inside the ring too.. fuk Rigo and Lara..

Only Cuban fighter I followed was Casamayor. Now he had some mean streak..

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Cuban fighters ran from their island and they usually run inside the ring too.. fuk Rigo and Lara..

Only Cuban fighter I followed was Casamayor. Now he had some mean streak..
              Make no mistake they are well schooled but they all have the typical dodge and fight approach.. it's good for a round but mofo Rigo and Lara do it all 12..

Comment

Ward is ****.
                Hopkins gives my eyes cancer whenever he fights.

I actually really like watching Rigo.

Comment

I'd have to give it more thought. But the fact that Klitschko is not even on the list is something.

Comment

I voted Kuyukut is sexy.

But Rigo takes the crown.

Comment

And let's not forget that Rigo is banned from HBO for that stinker that he pulled. That says a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X