Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Let's Face It, Wilder Hasn't Really Fought Anybody

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Let's Face It, Wilder Hasn't Really Fought Anybody

It didn't take long Tuesday for the attention to turn toward Deontay Wilder. A press conference in Belfast, Northern Ireland, was held to promote Tyson Fury's fight against Francesco Pianeta. The Italian veteran is a huge underdog, though, a big man considered little more than a tune-up for Fury before he challenges Wilder for the WBC heavyweight title in November.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Remember this moment Fury. You won't get up the next time.

WAR WILDER #BOMBZQUAD

Comment

Well, Fury is right.

Comment

I'm a fan of both Fury & Wilder. This response is in regards to the title of the Post...I believe Wilder fought Ortiz, who happens to be the 3rd or 4th best heavyweight in the world!

Comment

Many people will still say this after he fight you, too, Tyson

Comment

Yes Wildher hasn't fought anybody but that's about to change when she step up and fight you, gypsy queen.

Comment

both guys are trudging it out in the b leagues

Comment

You got to give Wilder Ortiz he was top ten when Wilder albeit he didn't look good at all when he fought in Europe and he is definitely improving in the guys he was taking stick for a possible Brezeale but even that would actually be a step up against almost all his current record.

If you look at boxrec Wilders first twenty odd fights are all nameless junk (anyone want to disagree please do), which is about the same number that AJ started unifying at. Parker Whyte etc all look much much better.

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                It didn't take long Tuesday for the attention to turn toward Deontay Wilder. A press conference in Belfast, Northern Ireland, was held to promote Tyson Fury's fight against Francesco Pianeta. The Italian veteran is a huge underdog, though, a big man considered little more than a tune-up for Fury before he challenges Wilder for the WBC heavyweight title in November.
                [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
                  I'm a fan of both Fury & Wilder. This response is in regards to the title of the Post...I believe Wilder fought Ortiz, who happens to be the 3rd or 4th best heavyweight in the world!
                  1 good name in 40 isn't a particularly impressive resume.

I do like Wilder and I think he's a hell of a fighter. But his resume sucks.

Comment

Wilder resume is worse than buster Douglas who best tyson at least.
                    But he be at ortiz who we rated. So he wants to be paid accordingly. If he only had stiverne on his resume he might fight Josh for peanuts . But with ortiz he can hold you to ransom.

Comment

Working...
                    X