No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    Don’t ever trust a religious zealot. Biggest scammers on earth. Joel osteen for example. They take your money and all they give back in return is belief. Great business though.

Yeah there's a lot of suckers out there who need a crutch to make it through life.

Comment

• Dumb liberal morons comparing claims of Trump's alleged, unproven affairs from over a decade ago from whores who are looking for some fame and money, to Bill Clinton tenderizing his assistant right in the Oval office.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Dumb liberal morons comparing claims of Trump's alleged, unproven affairs from over a decade ago from whores who are looking for some fame and money, to Bill Clinton tenderizing his assistant right in the Oval office.
        Not that your talking about me but I really care
        Less About who he banged. But I hope you don’t believe that no other president has tenderized a woman while in the Oval Office. After all, all presidents have been male. Males with power are taking advantage. I believe every single president ever has bashed multiplies in the Oval Office.

Comment

Less About who he banged. But I hope you don’t believe that no other president has tenderized a woman while in the Oval Office. After all, all presidents have been male. Males with power are taking advantage. I believe every single president ever has bashed multiplies in the Oval Office.
          If all presidents banged hos in the Oval office, then why is the left and media concerning themselves so much with something that happened a decade prior?

If all presidents banged hos in the Oval office, who do you think Obama banged? (I'm guessing Eric Holder...)

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            If all presidents banged hos in the Oval office, then why is the left and media concerning themselves so much with something that happened a decade prior?

If all presidents banged hos in the Oval office, who do you think Obama banged? (I'm guessing Eric Holder...)
            I can’t speak for the media. If your a man just put your self in a presidents shoe and ask yourself if you would bang a young’un while in office. Most men would say yes. And if you were the president you actually would. No one could rationally agree against that unless one is gay.

Comment

• I'm surprised but amused that the Republican uberfans on this board were so triggered by my mentioning of Trump being a laughing stock in what was actually a complimentary post about the guy.

I like his "impression of a president" and feel he should keep doing it... especially the way he shuffles around bobbing his shoulders up and down. Like I said it makes him more likeable and it's a legitimately amusing impression. The audience was eating it up and laughing as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Dumb liberal morons comparing claims of Trump's alleged, unproven affairs from over a decade ago from whores who are looking for some fame and money, to Bill Clinton tenderizing his assistant right in the Oval office.
                Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                I can’t speak for the media. If your a man just put your self in a presidents shoe and ask yourself if you would bang a young’un while in office. Most men would say yes. And if you were the president you actually would. No one could rationally agree against that unless one is gay.
                The difference is

Hos wants trump

Bill wants the hos

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  The difference is

Hos wants trump

Bill wants the hos
                  I disagree, we are men. If straight we all want hoes. I do think i trumps has banged more hoes than bill doe. Overall.

Comment

I disagree, we are men. If straight we all want hoes. I do think i trumps has banged more hoes than bill doe. Overall.
                    Hos wants them billionaires thats a fact

The reason why bill was in trouble is because he forces woman to suck his deek

While hos want to suk trumps deek dude dont need to force a ho

Trump = billionaire
                    Bill = is a wannabe

Comment

I'm not sure about that because Bill was also a pretty sleezy guy but assuming Bill is actually the father of his daughters he must have boned Hillary which is like -500 points and seems almost like a form of penance for poor Billy boy.

Melania isn't very good looking and gives off a tranny vibe but that former playboy bunny Karen that Trump paid off is imo a very good looking chick and I'd take a BJ from her over one from Monica Lewinski for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X