Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ksi v logan paul press conference (ft shannon briggs)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ksi v logan paul press conference (ft shannon briggs)

good turn out for the press conference, for likely boxings biggest event of the year. to be fair some of the pros need to take a lesson from these guys as to how to hype a fight.

When is this fight brony? I will watch it. The Yank seems ****y based off some high school wrestling background? Hope KSI bangs him out!

Comment

and i cant wait for this, another yankee gob****e is getting exposed!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
        When is this fight brony? I will watch it. The Yank seems ****y based off some high school wrestling background? Hope KSI bangs him out!
        yeah ksi is gonna put a beating on him. think its in august.

Comment

Seems like grown men, with no indication of knowing how to fight, talking mad chit, then hoping they can back it up and not get too embarrassed when it comes to it.

Comment

This **** super corny. Owen Wilson vs some some internet nerd Del Boy....

Comment

and thing is people can be snobby about this fight but end of the day id rather watch this than 1/50 favourite beating some overmatched opponent to a pulp.

Comment

This thing will do crazy numbers and sell out an arena in the UK. Likely be a rematch etc as well.

This is no joke, these dudes are making more money than most pro boxers, even top level guys.

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
                  This thing will do crazy numbers and sell out an arena in the UK. Likely be a rematch etc as well.

This is no joke, these dudes are making more money than most pro boxers, even top level guys.
                  yep, they know how to hype a fight and an event. people jsut want competitive match ups, trash talk and rivalry. As i said earlier, people can be snobby abut the fight but its not as if the pros are really treating us to great match ups all the time. At least we dont know whats going to happen in this fight.

Comment

Lol @ Drama Show. So the level doesn't matter, as long as they can do a good job hyping it? That's all these two are famous for, hype. Also, the audience is going to be 12-18 year old metrosexuals and females. These people aren't boxing fans, it's an event for the modern day millenial insta-celebrity. This event won't generate anything positive for the sport of boxing, don't get it twisted.

Comment

Working...
                    X