No announcement yet.

Dude beats the crap out of women in a boxing match LMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maracho View Post
    Hmm what's so funny and how did this get sanctioned? Id also say that purposeful Illegal moves to do harm like that is assault and puts the sport in jeopardy
    I despise men beating up women.

But in that case, they were there voluntarily, hoping to win a prize. The crowd cheered on as they were being brutalized, and the dumb ass referee didn't do shit when they were being taken down or butted.

It was a stupid situation, I don't even imagine how it could come to fruition, but it did, and it was funny to watch.

Comment

that was the greatest thing i've ever seen on youtube, he is like my hero now

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        that was the greatest thing i've ever seen on youtube, he is like my hero now
        Hahaha ditto

Comment

What the hell country is this in? This is disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            What the hell country is this in? This is disgusting.
            Where do you think? 🤣

Comment

That fat woman near the end was larrys mama lol

Comment

Comment

I can never see this as funny.

Sure, hit em for a bit to let them know that a women doesn't stand a chance against a man in a fist fight, but giving them a beating is for ******* who can't beat up a man, so he takes it out on women who can't retaliate the same way.

Hell I'm never gonna intervene in what is going on on that ring, but its common sense that he's going ballistic because he can't do that to a man

Comment

I applaud that man for giving those women equal rights and lefts

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                      I applaud that man for giving those women equal rights and lefts

Comment

Working...
                      X