Did eddie hearn run AL HAYMON out of UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did eddie hearn run AL HAYMON out of UK

Self explanatory question?

Well, Khan, Frampton and Selby all left Haymon, if that's what you're getting at.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Well, Khan, Frampton and Selby all left Haymon, if that's what you're getting at.
      You are actually incorrect they all remain with Al Haymon especially Selby and Frampton since their past 2 fights were picked up by Showtime

Comment

Originally posted by ELHITMAN606 View Post
        You are actually incorrect they all remain with Al Haymon especially Selby and Frampton since their past 2 fights were picked up by Showtime
        They are all still with haymon that's correct however when pbc first got started they tried to get tv dates in UK now they don't have any and he stop trying to get UK fighters. I don't think he wants to expand into the UK anymore because they are based on TV money its more about Live gate money aka not pbc

Comment

Originally posted by ELHITMAN606 View Post
          Well they aren't with PBC anymore I know that much.

Comment

Are Al haymon and Bob Arum running Hearn out of America?

Comment

Originally posted by lanker rom View Post
              They are all still with haymon that's correct however when pbc first got started they tried to get tv dates in UK now they don't have any and he stop trying to get UK fighters. I don't think he wants to expand into the UK anymore because they are based on TV money its more about Live gate money aka not pbc
              When the time is right Haymon will put cards on in the UK.

Khan
              Frampton
              Selby
              DeGale

Probably more.

Those Showtime International Cards are basically PBC cards just not branded PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Well they aren't with PBC anymore I know that much.
                They all are even Khan though Haymon relationship with Hearn is strained and is now doing business with Frank Warren for his UK fighters ie Frampton,Selby,DeGale

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                  When the time is right Haymon will put cards on in the UK.

Khan
                  Frampton
                  Selby
                  DeGale

Probably more.

Those Showtime International Cards are basically PBC cards just not branded PBC.
                  I don't think television is the way to control the UK market. I think its domininated by Live gates and arenas. Something that would take haymon forever to Learn with all the different arenas and cultures in the UK

Comment

Yeah a direct quote from hearn is, “your kind Isn’t welcome here!”

Comment

Working...
                    X