• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford might not be the best at 147, so he’s hardly a slam dunk

Comment

He shouldn't be.
      This should put him ahead imo.
      Faced better and tougher compitition.
      It's all pretty close though between Usyk,Loma and Bud.
      All in my top three.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
        Crawford has looked dominate because the fighters he has fought are not that great, Of course you are going to look good when all your best wins are B-Level.
        lol Crawford looks dominant because he is an A+ level fighter. P4P is most of all about skill and Crawford has the most skill of any fighter out there in my opinion. He's only lost about 5 rounds total In 33 fights.

Comment

Crawford needs to face better competition. he needs to beat mikey,danny,porter,thurman,spence any of those guys. Beating gamboa and getting rocked in the process doesnt do it for me.

Comment

The top 3 are all my favorites. I don't have a P4P list of my own, but if I had to list the best 3 fighters in the world, in order, it'd go something like this:

1. Crawford
            2. Usyk
            3. Lomachenko

All with a claim for the top spot. I'd put Spence here too.

Comment

Pound for pound is just personal opinion and not provable fact so there really are no right or wrong answers.It's not resume it's potential. Resume is what a boxer has already done. PFP is how good he is today for his weight and what you think he can do in the ring. Every boxing fan has a right to his own PFP top 10 list. If you think Usyk is better for his pounds than Crawford then rank him above Crawford just understand that many fans won't agree with you about that. Pound for pound arguments can never be won or lost unless the two fighters fight each other and Crawford will never fight Usyk.

Comment

You have trainers, fighters, and promoters who have been involved in boxing most of their lives who have all gone on record acknowledging Crawford's high skill level. Great fighters like Mayweather and Loma calling him the current best but some **** boys on boxingscene think he is overrated.

Comment

Because the cruiser weight division sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                    Gassiev, Bredlis, Huck, and Hunter are better than the guys you mentioned. Unlike you, I do not use race as a determine factor in comparing two fighters.
                    Mark hunter is better then postol and beltran? Mark hunter is damn near still a 6 round fighter for ***** sakes lol are u on drugs? Mark hunt is better and more proven then horn? gassiev went life and death with a shot labadev. How is he better then postol? I will give u. Bredis but thing is i had that a very close fight with uysk. I had bredis beating uysk and there needs to be a rematch. (Everyone knows there needs to be a rematch) None of crawfords fights are like that. He dominates the life out of his opponents. Nothing to do with race from my end. U are all about race or just stupidity. To claim crawford who already cleared out a division and just recently knocked out horn should be head and shoulders under uysk is dumb......
                    Last edited by Godsfly; 07-22-2018, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Crawford is a guy who sucks down from 177 to fight little guys that not a P4 P best . Good fighter but not the P4P best .if he was able to clean out 147 and 154 than he would be # 1

Comment

Working...
                      X