Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your opinion on the "March For Our Lives" movement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    If the bolded happens then I think their protest made a huge difference (positive or negative).

how's it possibly negative?

i always offer anybody on this forum or elsewhere the opportunity to convince me of the utiliyt of an assault rifle outside of a warzone or specifically trained law enforcement.

the honest people just tell me, "well, they are fun to shoot."

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Do you think itll make a difference?
      Idk if it'll make an impact any time soon. I think gun culture is too ingrained in our society. But as a dude who bangs younger girls I can tell you the people coming up now in our society aren't like most of us. These cats actually care about movements & causes in a way no one my age or beneath my age til them seems to believe in THAT much.

So I predict this next era of US history is gonna be like the 60's where a lot of things change in the US. When these kids get into power we are gonna be the grumpy old men that are fathers & grandfathers became when they saw our pussification compared to how they came up.

Idk if all thats good or bad, but I know thats the reality when a society is improving cuz the goal of any mother & father SHOULD BE to make life easier/better/fairer/etc on their children.

What do you think about the protesters?
      Man I think that bald headed chick, Emma, is gonna be a player in politics & change in the US & World one day. Idk that she's ready for it now, but I think in another 5 or 10 years she's gonna be a bada$$ after she's gotten more experience, made some missteps & learned more. She might be the first female President if she can get a sex tape released once she gets legal.

Comment

I don't much care what people with next to no real life experience think.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          I sort of want to punch that bald girl.
          LOL see. That Emma chick gots sh^t going on. If she was a stock I'd be investing in her.

The worst thing you can be is indifferent about someone. And don't nobody feel indifferent about her. I & a bunch of mfers love her. Beer & a bunch of mfers hate her. Thats exactly the wheelhouse you wanna be in.

And if too many people love you its a problem cuz you can't be honest. And if too many people hate you its a problem cuz you can't get a platform to speak on. So that nice mix of love & hate is perfect. Ask Floyd. Ask Ali to bring it around to boxing again lol.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            news sources are claiming around 2 million people were out in organized marches yesterday all over the country. estimates on the number in DC that you're giving are super low, probably coming from really sick, sick news organizations with an agenda a lot more sinister than can be developed by a teenaged kid.

that does not look like 200K people to me, looks like half a million or more. 100K people fit in a large college football stadium, if you need some reference.

and again, there were marches in many major cities, news sources totaling the estimates to around 2 millionish people.

In the grand scheme of things these marches mean nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              Only matters if they’ll actually vote. Same thing with BLM or white supremist march. U really want change gotta vote if not you’re just an attention whore
              This ain't nothing like white supreme Court marches

Comment

Hollywood elites like Clooney, Oprah and Taylor Swift are helping to fund these marches, so we already know the agenda behind this. Using kids to push their ideological values. The lesbian with the shaved head wears communist flags on her jacket, so we know where her loyalties rest.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

In the grand scheme of things these marches mean nothing.

i don't plan on posting here in 5-10 years, but remember the conversation if you care to, and let's see who is right

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    I think they are clearly being used as tools to push a political agenda.
                    Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
                    I don't much care what people with next to no real life experience think.
                    This and this... We all have a voice but to think I'm supposed to listen to a child is ridiculous. This will blow over and possibly be forgotten soon. We as society have an extremely short memory

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      LOL see. That Emma chick gots sh^t going on. If she was a stock I'd be investing in her.

The worst thing you can be is indifferent about someone. And don't nobody feel indifferent about her. I & a bunch of mfers love her. Beer & a bunch of mfers hate her. Thats exactly the wheelhouse you wanna be in.

And if too many people love you its a problem cuz you can't be honest. And if too many people hate you its a problem cuz you can't get a platform to speak on. So that nice mix of love & hate is perfect. Ask Floyd. Ask Ali to bring it around to boxing again lol.
                      No I don't hate her, I'm a veteran and applaud her movement. I'm against all this gun stuff.
                      Her bald head just makes me want to punch her. Very ugly.

Comment

Working...
                      X