Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Ggg might turn out like Cotto Margarito with Canelo finnishing on his feet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo Ggg might turn out like Cotto Margarito with Canelo finnishing on his feet.

I just cant see Canelo wining this fight it will be close but i cant see anyone at 160 outfighting Ggg comeing foward. Canelo as we have seen cant fight off the backfoot good that is really his only chance to outpoint Ggg by boxing. He cant hurt Ggg so really how do you see him pulling it off maybe his body punches but even still i only see it ending 3 ways. Ggg late TKO, Ggg UD, Canelo MD way of robbery.

HOW DO YOU SEE CANELO REALLY PULLING THIS OFF?

By fighting the perfect fight. Using superior upper body movement to frustrate GGG, landing flashy, eye catching combinations, landing uppercuts, pacing himself properly over the 12. I agree its stacked against Canelo but i wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he pulled off a points victory

Comment

Ggg has arguably the best jab in boxing, margarito had a very mediocre slow jab. GGG likes to fight at distance and midrange, tony fight closer. Horrible comparison

Canelo is gonna get jabbed to death. His body twisting **** wont work lol. He isnt fighting a small guy thay cant punch.

Comment

Bad analogy, Margarito was never much of a boxer, GGG was a fantastic amateur and has great boxing skill with a great jab and good footwork. Margarito was a face first brawler with a great jaw great stamina but limited skill

Comment

Canelo is not gonna be hit with a cast either. Canelo needs to fight the perfect fight like Hopkins did with Tito. Too much pride at stake tho so somebody is going to zzzz

Comment

Uh....neither fight like either.

Comment

actually it will be similar in the same basic sense. cotto trying to boxing and use movement like canelo will, and margarito applying pressure like GGG will. There's much more to it as GGG will jab much more and not throw a gazillion plaster punches per round, but the pressure guy wins in both in the late rounds.

Comment

Canelo not looking like a guy who will be able to finish on his feet. He looks really unwell as of today.

Team Canelo Caneloteam ready to fight GGGboxing this Saturday at the T Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.

A post shared by The Bible Of Boxing (@******) on

Comment

Working...
                X