No announcement yet.

Don't underestimate Abraham ppl.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't underestimate Abraham ppl.

I know what some people are saying and that Dirrell is faster, fleeter footed and has greater reach but Abraham is one smart mofo!!

He knows how to cut a ring off better than Froch does. He also makes every punch count and due to his defence will make Dirrell throw more punches then he did vs Froch which may tire him - especially since Dirrell won't want a another close decision.

Froch also telegraphs his punches alot, Abraham doesn't and Froch caught Dirrell alot....

Also when he punches he throws craftily like when he KO'd Taylor. He threw a quick left to open Taylor's guard then threw the right through that guard for the KO - very smart. He could may do something similar here, throw a left to set Dirrell up for a massive right hook as Dirrell 'runs' to the right. As I said, Abraham is smart.

I can't pick a winner here but I think people are underestimating Abraham alot and I can't tell if it's because they're American or just have that 'feeling'. :S

Either way i'm just gonna stay neutral in this fight and do one thing:

JUST ENJOY IT BABY!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
    I know what some people are saying and that Dirrell is faster, fleeter footed and has greater reach but Abraham is one smart mofo!!

He knows how to cut a ring off better than Froch does. He also makes every punch count and due to his defence will make Dirrell throw more punches then he did vs Froch which may tire him - especially since Dirrell won't want a another close decision.

Froch also telegraphs his punches alot, Abraham doesn't and Froch caught Dirrell alot....

Also when he punches he throws craftily like when he KO'd Taylor. He threw a quick left to open Taylor's guard then threw the right through that guard for the KO - very smart. He could may do something similar here, throw a left to set Dirrell up for a massive right hook as Dirrell 'runs' to the right. As I said, Abraham is smart.

I can't pick a winner here but I think people are underestimating Abraham alot and I can't tell if it's because they're American or just have that 'feeling'. :S

underestimate my ass, Abraham is going to stretch Dirrell out in the later rounds mark my words

Comment

You cant underestimate AA. Any fool that does is nuts!

Comment

trust me TS no one is doing that

Comment

Who the hell underestimates AA?

Comment

yea...real smart, not like froch didn't use that against taylor

your a dumbass TS, that is all

Comment

WAR ABRAHAM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tehMatrix View Post
                yea...real smart, not like froch didn't use that against taylor

your a dumbass TS, that is all
                He's offering a legitimate perspective and you're calling him a dumbass?

Comment

Working...
                X