Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How big of scar would this be on American history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    I am a man of honor. I have a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering but 100% believe that someone who cleans toilets is entitled to the same quality of life as me and if they have a family should be paid more than me.
    You must be pretty naive then. Besides you, who says they don’t make a good living?

I just said they’ve gone on to make good money and retire off of being a janitor. Is that not a true statement?

You could always take a pay cut to make yourself feel better if it bothers you that much. That is an option too, right?

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

This is comical.

How many unsanitary toilet deaths to date then?
      Here you go:

http://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sh...ail/sanitation

http://www.irinnews.org/feature/2008...-deaths-misery

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2146815

Comment

Originally posted by Joshuafan View Post
        I already used up my Fafsa, so that wasn't an option.

Moreover, looking back on it now, that kind of debt for the pay that nurses earn here is simply not worth it. If the job went awry, I'd be screwed for life with debt.

No way.
        So basically I called you out on you’re lies and you got caught. Figures.

Comment

You must be pretty naive then. Besides you, who says they don’t make a good living?

I just said they’ve gone on to make good money and retire off of being a janitor. Is that not a true statement?

You could always take a pay cut to make yourself feel better if it bothers you that much. That is an option too, right?
          You don't get it. I have no interest in the rat race. That's not what life is about.

Comment

So basically I called you out on you’re lies and you got caught. Figures.
            I haven't lied about anything. I'm telling you Fafsa wasn't an option for me to study again, and I'm also telling you that, in retrospect, that kind of debt compared to pay wouldn't have been a good choice, anyhow.

What lie?

Comment

I’m well aware of why sanitary is necessary. Any stats on US deaths from it though? Considering that’s what we’re talking about.

Comment

Well, a surgery with no experience could lead to ruptured internal organs, which may lead to death.

And a toilet not hygienically cleaned could lead to the spreading of all sorts of diseases, which may also kill me.

Both workers have the life of a person in their hands (and face).
                The guy cleaning toilets didn't go to medical school where tuition costs are 50k+ a year.

And he most likely didn't hit the books and excel during his childhood formative years to be even considered to enter said university.

This is what you need to clean a fucking toilet.

The shit ain't neurosurgery.

Comment

I’m well aware of why sanitary is necessary. Any stats on US deaths from it though? Considering that’s what we’re talking about.
                  I thought we were talking about the value of jobs in general? Do American lives matter more to you that it would get the point across better as to sanitation?

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm4829a1.htm

Comment

I haven't lied about anything. I'm telling you Fafsa wasn't an option for me to study again, and I'm also telling you that, in retrospect, that kind of debt compared to pay wouldn't have been a good choice, anyhow.

What lie?
                    Well no....fooking....shit fasfa is not an option. I don’t believe they’ll pay for nursing programs at all you moron. But what about your grades prior and applying for loans, scholarships and grants based off of that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      The guy cleaning toilets didn't go to medical school where tuition costs are 50k+ a year.

And he most likely didn't hit the books and excel during his childhood formative years to be even considered to enter said university.

This is what you need to clean a fucking toilet.

The shit ain't neurosurgery.
                      Is this not some funny shit?

Have you heard E40’s new album yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X