• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush..wtf

Comment

My mother always had 2 sayings
      1. Why is a crooked letter
      2. If i said "Well i thought..." she would always say...you know what thought done
      Years later someone told me what thought done...apparently "thought he shet himself but only farted". Still never got it to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush..wtf
        Never understood thay **** either

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
          My mother always had 2 sayings
          1. Why is a crooked letter
          2. If i said "Well i thought..." she would always say...you know what thought done
          Years later someone told me what thought done...apparently "thought he shet himself but only farted". Still never got it to this day.
          What is the first one suppose to mean?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            Never understood thay **** either
            stupid birds

Comment

Like two monkeys trying to fuck a football.

More nervous than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Comment

All things come to he who waits.
                There's no guarantee it will happen, how do they know.

Comment

What is the first one suppose to mean?
                  She used to say it when i whined as a child...always why cant i ....she would just tut tut me and say...Y is a crooked letter

Comment

Or ones you never really understood. Ill give you two that never really made sense to me.

1. You cant have your cake and eat it too- how does it make any sense, I know it's not literal but if it's your cake, then why the **** cant you eat it?

2. No good deed goes unpunished- so are you encouraging people not to do good deeds?
                    You can't have your cake and eat it too means that if you eat your cake, it is now gone, you cannot have it in front of you after you've already eaten it. It's like purchasing something with cash but expecting to have the same amount of money in your pocket after you've already paid for it, you have to pick one.

Some of my favorite quotes:

When shyt becomes valuable; the poor will be born without a$$holes. - Henry Miller

I am an old man and have known a great many troubles; but most of them never happened. - Mark Twain

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

"You should be shot pissed on and left to rust" doesn't seem logical.

Comment

Working...
                      X