No announcement yet.

Proof Margarito was ducked by EVERYONE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
    A round or two? That was an easy 8-4 or 9-3 fight to anybody that knows anything. And Williams dominated the 12th. Margarito didn't hurt **** but his fake rep. And after Williams destroyed Quintana Margarito claimed he was "done with Paul Williams". Paul called him out repeatedly. So get your facts straight clown. And it was Clottey that got hurt in that fight. But I love how you had no response to margaritos pathetic career after Cotto 1. You're an idiot troll desperate for attention. I'm done with you.
    I literally stopped reading there.

Comment

Was this before Paul Williams schooled him and punked him out? Post the pics of Margarito looking scared as **** as their pre fight presser after Williams told him he would mop the floor with him haha. Margarito stared at the floor like a *****. All the plaster in the world didn't save him from that ass beating. Then Mosley beat the **** out of him and a year later Floyd schooled him. Margarito is a cheating ***** that will never make the boxing hall of fame and struggled vs Clottey. Then he got ****ed up for life by midget Manny, beat senseless and half blind, before being humiliated and retired vs Cotto. But nice 2005 thread troll.

Slapping another man's gloves and winning a close decision is a schooling? An ass beating?

Margarito beat Clottey more comprehensively than Cotto did,who won a debatable decision that many felt Clottey deserved.

Margarito ducked Williams for a year before that fight.

^^^^^^^^^^

Talking about revisionist history.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
        Cuz Oscar was supposed to fight the Cotto-Margarito winner (which was supposed to be Cotto). Tony pushed for the Oscar fight but settled for the Mosley fight cuz they threw more money at him. Oh and like I said before, Quintana beat Williams.

Did you not read my first post? He got ducked by everyone in his prime. Aint no telling who he wouldve beaten.
        Williams had already avenged that loss by then you idiot and went on to dominate the guy that schooled Mosley twice. But yes, the Cheater chose Mosley. Got his face caved in without his plaster, then got destroyed for life by manny and embarrassed by Cotto. After Williams punked him out. Very impressive career haha. Even with the plaster he went 1-4 vs elite competition. But yeah he would beat the best boxer of this generation, Floyd #rolls eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
          Cuz Oscar was supposed to fight the Cotto-Margarito winner (which was supposed to be Cotto). Tony pushed for the Oscar fight but settled for the Mosley fight cuz they threw more money at him. Oh and like I said before, Quintana beat Williams.

Did you not read my first post? He got ducked by everyone in his prime. Aint no telling who he wouldve beaten.
          He would have not beat Bernard Hopkins. I can tell you that with a certain amount of conviction, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
            Slapping another man's gloves and winning a close decision is a schooling? An ass beating?

Margarito beat Clottey more comprehensively than Cotto did,who won a debatable decision that many felt Clottey deserved.

^^^^^^^^^^

Talking about revisionist history.
            Margarito ducked Williams for as long as he could before almost getting stripped. And margarito didn't do **** in the 12th so those slaps must have worked. And who cares about Cotto vs Clottey that bum margacheato went out like a ***** getting tossed up all over the place.

Comment

Margarito ducked Williams for as long as he could before almost getting stripped. And margarito didn't do **** in the 12th so those slaps must have worked. And who cares about Cotto vs Clottey that bum margacheato went out like a ***** getting tossed up all over the place.
              just like williams was gunna destroy martinez in the rematch huh?

Comment

Wonder what would have happened in a Sergio vs Margarito rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                  just like williams was gunna destroy martinez in the rematch huh?
                  Wtf does that have to do with this topic? And yeah Williams got knocked out by Martinez at the same time Mosley, manny and Cotto were making that cheating loser their personal hand puppet. Williams will be remembered in much better regard than that cheating loser ever will. ****.

Comment

Wtf does that have to do with this topic? And yeah Williams got knocked out by Martinez at the same time Mosley, manny and Cotto were making that cheating loser their personal hand puppet. Williams will be remembered in much better regard than that cheating loser ever will. ****.
                    You know that guy in your av was a ****sexual right commodore? ****in clown.

Comment

Wait, isn't that the guy who was involved in this huge Balco thing? You know, where he admitted to using steroids?

Comment

Working...
                      X