No announcement yet.

Work and boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work and boxing

I just turned 16 and have another year and a half left at school. Does anyone have any ideas what are good jobs to finish around 4:00pm. Alot of trades work long hours and i really want to make time for boxing. Thanks

Try to get a job at a grocery store man. I just got a job at QFC and they have really flexible hours that never run into boxing for me. Good luck.

Comment

Cleaning jobs at schools are good mate, only an hour after school and good pay!

Comment

I don't know where you're from angus, but I think most jobs have early shifts; something that starts at 6:00 a.m, and ends at 2. You end up working your 8 hours if that what you're looking to do, and you get home in time to rest, eat a pre-training snack, and get to work at 4. If you eat right, you shouldn't feel tired waking up or working throughout the day.

I take it you're on summer vacation right now, so, if I were you, I would look into this.

Comment

Yh look into doing something like labouring throughout the summer.

Comment

/

ive just finished school, and ig ot the same problem as you, im stuck aswell

Comment

Working...
            X