Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Will Get Tested Every Day From Now Until Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    Can you pull up the article or interview where Manny says he was scared of needles?

I cant seem to find it.

aaaah, the old..... " Pac did not actually say it himself, he just sat there laughing as every other member of his team (INCLUDING ALL OF HIS OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVES, TRAINER/PROMOTER LOL) said it " excuse.....

haven't heard that one for awhile

Comment

Originally posted by Muchen View Post
      Cinnamon already lost all credibility imo...he’s another margarito. Marquez was eating that same tainted meat �� when he KO’d manny.
      And you pac turds still mad ass salty that you have to create new accounts to stay on this forum whinning. You faggot

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        Haha I was about to say “ you clearly shot yourself in the foot here if you zoom in a bit you can clearly see dirty huge pimples on his back”..........................

Then I realised it was manny and not Marquez smh

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
          I see moles. Not pustule acne.
          moles???lol

Comment

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Back to fighting bums and blown-up super-flyweights!!

Comment

Oscar gon drink Gingers pîss daily

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                Looks like an allergy, Floyd hugs him too much on that fight!

Comment

Haha tested everyday... that will never happen....big difference between willing to get tested and actually paying to get tested, as long as he enrolled in a recognisable testing program while he was suspended and got tested say 10 times during the suspension, I’d be happy, he doesn’t need to be tested everyday

Comment

i don't care if they test him from now till doomsday he'll always be a drug cheat

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      this is not a court of law

no physical evidence is required

e.g.

Canelo tested positive, but he insists that it was accidental..... and there is no "physical evidence" to the contrary

fk, the burden of proof

if i know, i know..... that is good enough for me

there are a lot of real shady guilty-as-hell fcukers hiding behind the burden of proof..... knowing for sure, is good enough

btw, acne is not evidence..... so I am sure you get my point

I hope you are not insisting that Pac was clean, while running around pointing the finger at others lol
                      A failed drug test is physical evidence.

Oh, and I know, circumstantial evidence can be VERY powerful; often, it can be even more powerful than physical evidence. The circumstantial evidence for Manny, is somewhat convincing, I admit.

Acne IS evidence - it's a known side effect of androgen-based steroids.

Comment

Working...
                      X