Eddie Hearn To Announce A Historic Deal That Will Change Boxing Forever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      So Eddie is Jack, the cow that he milks is AJ and Shirley Winkel is the guy with the magic $100m beans?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayles$ View Post
        Eddie Hearn has such a way with words... like he could bang your missus then persuade you to buy the sex tape

'I'm not saying you have to have the tape, you can walk away, pursue other options whatever, but if you love your wife, you HAVE TO BUY THIS TAPE.'

Comment

Rumors suggest its a massive US TV deal with a bunch of American fighters singing with Matchroom USA such as Errol Spence and Keith Thurman.

The New York Yankees can buy who ever they want.

But if you want to build a dynasty, you need a farm system like they do in baseball?

Golden Boy has the closet thing to a farm system that I have seen in boxing!

Al Haymon did the same years ago when he started PBC. He bought big names overnight. Where did it get him?

The best has to fight the best no matter who promotes them!

Comment

whether hes a huge success or not, he cant do a worse job with these guys than haymon has done. its just not possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              I don't even know what that means, but ok
              just being sacrcastic about hearn being the man and offering wilder a great deal to sign for the fight.
              12.5 million in my opinion is the higest offer he will get to fight anybody in that division ...anyway on another note lomachencko is in the top 3 of my current active fighters...loma,joshua and crawford

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                just being sacrcastic about hearn being the man and offering wilder a great deal to sign for the fight.
                12.5 million in my opinion is the higest offer he will get to fight anybody in that division ...anyway on another note lomachencko is in the top 3 of my current active fighters...loma,joshua and crawford
                Oh, I forgot about the Joshua and Wilder negotiations. That whole thing has worn thin, I know they aren't going to fight next so no point in even entertaining back and forth arguments with dudes in the dozen of threads made about it everyday. I do think Wilder should just take the fight though, if Hearn was actually serious about if Wilder wins they'll take the reverse split(I doubt it).

Really looking forward to the Loma vs Linares fight though.

Comment

do it for boxing hearn and make a Netflix boxing deal happen. global rights, big replay library, muting broadcast team mode, selecting your own camera mode (referee cam... awesome).

wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Oh, I forgot about the Joshua and Wilder negotiations. That whole thing has worn thin, I know they aren't going to fight next so no point in even entertaining back and forth arguments with dudes in the dozen of threads made about it everyday. I do think Wilder should just take the fight though, if Hearn was actually serious about if Wilder wins they'll take the reverse split(I doubt it).

Really looking forward to the Loma vs Linares fight though.
                    loma will toy with him m8...just to good and has too many angles for linares to deal with.
                    The way he schooled rigondeaux shows how good loma is in my opinion.
                    I see linares getting stopped within 9 rounds fella 😀

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                      Rumors suggest its a massive US TV deal with a bunch of American fighters singing with Matchroom USA such as Errol Spence and Keith Thurman.

The New York Yankees can buy who ever they want.

But if you want to build a dynasty, you need a farm system like they do in baseball?

Golden Boy has the closet thing to a farm system that I have seen in boxing!

Al Haymon did the same years ago when he started PBC. He bought big names overnight. Where did it get him?

The best has to fight the best no matter who promotes them!

Yup, I agree that Oscar De La Hoya and Golden Boy have the closet thing going. But coming out of the closet has been on display, particularly lately with the joy the Golden Boy shows with his handy kitchen utensils, Lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X