Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USA Immigration, is it a Problem or Not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA Immigration, is it a Problem or Not?

Do you see illegal immigration as a serious American problem?

If Yes, how do you propose to fix it?
    If No, why do you feel it is not a problem?

Huge problem. They under cut wages and over burden hospitals,schools and jails.

Lefty ******s will say they pay taxes doe. Low wage earners aren't paying enough to cover their costs. And if they are these good hard working people you hear about unless they are getting paid under the table they are likely committing Identity theft/fraud.

Just enforce our laws will fix most of it. Look what Don Jeezy already done.

Comment

Yeah half these Mexicans don’t know a lick of English

Comment

I dont. Illegal immigrants pays taxes and never gets a refund back.

They are not the burden on society that the media and dumbasses would like you to think, its the poor and lazy American citizens on the welfare system that is hurting this country.

Infact if we judging by what they put into the system the illegal immigrants have more rights to public services than the lazy welfare brats since the lazy welfare brats put nothing in they only take out.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          I dont. Illegal immigrants pays taxes and never gets a refund back.

They are not the burden on society that the media and dumbasses would like you to think, its the poor and lazy American citizens on the welfare system that is hurting this country.

Infact if we judging by what they put into the system the illegal immigrants have more rights to public services than the lazy welfare brats since the lazy welfare brats put nothing in they only take out.
          Funny a guy named war mikey is saying this lol.

Of course illegal immigration is an issue, how the **** can anybody with a brain say it isnt?

Comment

No, because it just is not. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post

Of course illegal immigration is an issue, how the **** can anybody with a brain say it isnt?

Comment

Of course. Not only Illegal immigrants doesn't pay taxes, they also doesn't know a lick of english and has been used to smuggle drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post

IN general, I have no problem with them. We need the good ones, not the criminal element.

Comment

While I think the 'problem' is grossly overstated, I am personally not opposed in principle with an effort to combat illegal immigration. The wall may help to do that but it strikes me as too expensive an option for me to vouch for.

Comment

Working...
                    X