Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait, Canelo Beat A Sparring Partner To Death???????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, Canelo Beat A Sparring Partner To Death???????

Javier Chatito Jáuregui

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez is credited with killing his sparring partner, which is the reason he is asking for no media in the coming months.

Mexico city news reports:
    Saul Canelo Alvarez, the great figure until recently Boxing Televisa television station broke with Emilio Azcarraga after being involved in a review of this consortium in the death of his sparring Javier Chatito Jáuregui .

Saul Alvarez published this afternoon in their social network for his next fight July 12 in Las Vegas, Nevada, "so far have decided not be televised on Televisa for work and personal issues.Thanks for your support and we'll find the best for you ... and me. "

Minutes later, the boxer Guadalajara coach Jose Chepo Reynoso, revealed that the decision to his disciple obeys "a publication against" in the magazine TV y Novelas , Grupo Televisa, under the title of " Canelo in flames " presented in "exclusive" in which the note refers to beatings by Saul Alvarez led to the death your sparring Chatito Jáuregui.

"The former champion Javier Jauregui, sparring Saul Alvarez, was killed after the terrible beatings he received during training with the redhead for his fight against Dog Angulo, "said the publication in mid-March.

The entertainment magazine said a witness, "that for security omit their identity, tells us that the exercise of sparring was too much for the retired champion, noting that Jauregui, 40, suffered lots of beats by Saul , 23, an event that sent the Chatito the Civil Hospital of Guadalajara by a stroke, where he died a few days later. "

Speaking to sports daily Record , Chepo Reynoso said that "Saul is greatly resented by some things that were said and Televisa not sheltered. A magazine published some things that are not true, and is a magazine that has the seal of Televisa. That caused unrest throughout the team. It is a feeling that has Saul and we will support that right. "

The coach insisted that the magazine owned by Televisa accused his fighter, "something that is not true. He was not his sparring.For this tournament we had other guys. They took things that did not have the finesse to investigate, and that will bother the whole team. "

Nevertheless, Reynoso said he is still not fully resolved the veto Saul Alvarez Televisa, since this does not rule out talks with the consortium in the coming days.

"I can not say that the issue is closed with Televisa. Just what it says Saúl hold. Still need to talk, "he said.

Meanwhile, Eddie Reynoso said even they are not closed to the possibility that TV Azteca forward hereinafter Saul Alvarez fights, although there is still no accepted approaches

This guy is mentally ill. why did he bring a retired 40 yr old career lightweight into sparring session for Angulo? Then beating the dogchit out of him. what's wrong with Canelo?

Does he like bullying smaller fighters?

He beat this dude up for allegedly banging his gf.

I hope GGG beats him unconscious

Comment

Javier died at age 40, after suffering from a stroke.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
        Javier died at age 40, after suffering from a stroke.
        ya went straight to the hospital after a Canelo sparring session. pronounced braindead at the hospital.

ya "stroke"

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          ya went straight to the hospital after a Canelo sparring session. pronounced braindead at the hospital.

ya "stroke"
          Originally posted by Chepo
          Saul is highly resentful because of some things that were said and Televisa did not protect him. A magazine published some things that are not true, and that magazine has the seal of Televisa, and that caused unrest across the team.

They reported that Jáuregui had died from a beating by Canelo and that is something terrible because you are accusing him of something that is not true. He was not a part of [Canelo's] sparring for this camp [for the March fight with Angulo]. We had other guys. [They didn't even bother] to investigate [the information] and that affected the whole team.
          Don't post fake news.

Comment

I remember this story and it turned out to be bull****

Comment

Originally posted by omh View Post

were you there to call it BS? why would the television network lie about something like this? they created Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by omh View Post
                When trolls spend all day hating on fighters, they eventually run out of ideas so they just make shyt up or cling onto fake news stories.

"Jauregui's widow, who denied the story [about Canelo beating him to death] and said that her husband died due to a brain aneurysm. "

Comment

He died from a stroke, not trauma

Comment

I don't believe this story at all. Canelo is a good person. He is not a cruel bully who would beat a 40 year old sparring partner so badly he would die. I think the story is just made up BS. Believe whatever you want but I sure don't believe it.
                    GucciGod GucciGod likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X