Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs Anthony Joshua: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    I have Fury outboxing, and stopping AJ late. Too much talent, too much speed, too many tools in that toolbox. Not to mention Fury is a defensive wizard who can mystify you with feints, head movement, and shoulder movement, and is light on his feet like a prime ODLH.
    Yes, all these skills led to him getting dropped by Steve Cunningham..........a blown up CW.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      fury was recently 350 pounds. hes not beating joshua in the next year. fury only did one or two things better than joshua and i dont know if he will ever be the same after the lay off, he wasnt really BETTER than joshua in his prime, now the smart pick is joshua over fury
      This.

But both of them get stopped by Deontay Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post
        This.

But both of them get stopped by Deontay Wilder.
        Fury has been back in the gym and has shed weight lol, and LMAO @ Wilder stopping a slickster like Fury. That's like suggesting Bam Bam Rios stops Floyd.

Comment

It's time.....

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
            Joshua stops the Furious One while behind on the cards. Fury will both circles around him but he lacks the power to keep AJ off him for the full 12.
            Fury would make AJ quit on his stool.

Comment

Big fans of both but i think joshua gets him out of there. He will set up his shots far better than wilder did and has enough power to hurt him bad.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                Big fans of both but i think joshua gets him out of there. He will set up his shots far better than wilder did and has enough power to hurt him bad.

And Fury continues to be doubted.

I can't wait for this fight DS, going to serve you up that crow if you ride with AJ all the way on this one.

Comment

Easy win for Fury especially if it happens later on.

Comment

Fury dances circles around AJ

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                      You are drunk.

How is Joshua's chin still suspect? He took some monster shots from Wlad, shots that would have left most Heavyweights down for a 20 count.........
                      To be fair, Wlad did let him off the hook. Joshua took quite a while to recover, and Wlad made a huge mistake by not going in to close the show.

Fury on the other hand, got up from one of the hardest KD's Ive seen someone get up from, and he was clear as a bell and back to fighting within the round, in the 12 round no less.

Comment

Working...
                      X