No announcement yet.

In 16 hours a few doctors will run an MRI on my brain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Hopefully it turns out alright and you can get on with the second half of your life with the hard-earned wisdom you've collected over the years. Chances are the MRI will reveal two hamsters running in opposite directions on the same wheel...j/k Keep positive and hope for a negative test result.
    I always believe I can survive anything....

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Hopefully it turns out alright and you can get on with the second half of your life with the hard-earned wisdom you've collected over the years. Chances are the MRI will reveal two hamsters running in opposite directions on the same wheel...j/k Keep positive and hope for a negative test result.

Knowing Zaroku, there's a great chance the two hamsters the doctors find in his head won't be running the wheel, they'll be humping each other instead.

Good luck Z. Don't sweat it, your brain has lived two or three lifetimes compared to the average man.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        I hope all will be well and will be waiting for good news.
        I’m gonna walk to the hospital, smile at everyone I see, and deal with whatever I hear...

Nothing will be wrong with me.... GOD willing...

If there is a GOD, and I know their is, he will gimme everything I ever wanted in life.... thanks brother.... in an hour...,, I’ll take a hot bath, get dressed and walk a few miles... I’ll wait, patiently... and my young doctor will put me into a machine, with some concoction of chemicals that wiil make me throw up... and I’ll hear his words... I hope it’s great news... my wife deserves to be with a winner.... I got a hot bath to fill... .

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Knowing Zaroku, there's a great chance the two hamsters the doctors find in his head won't be running the wheel, they'll be humping each other instead.

Good luck Z. Don't sweat it, your brain has lived two or three lifetimes compared to the average man.
          I keep bleeding from my nose, it freaks me out... my beautiful wife never signed up for this...

She spends cash I no longer have, but I do have it... I’ll always fine a way..... I face planted twice this month... a strange called an ambulance.... I tried to make a weak excuse, to the ambulance dudes... oneguysewrcheed my pockets and found my ID.....

I’m gonna stop here...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            I keep bleeding from my nose, it freaks me out... my beautiful wife never signed up for this...

She spends cash I no longer have, but I do have it... I’ll always fine a way..... I face planted twice this month... a strange called an ambulance.... I tried to make a weak excuse, to the ambulance dudes... oneguysewrcheed my pockets and found my ID.....

I’m gonna stop here...

Strange things happen at that age. Just stay proactive and see the doc regularly, don't wait for something like that to happen again brother.

My dad has bad health, but checks up with doctor regularly. He's diabetic, has high blood pressure and was a smoker for almost 50 years before he quit. He's 74 still going strong and he always goes to the doctor for check ups a few times a year.

Comment

Strange things happen at that age. Just stay proactive and see the doc regularly, don't wait for something like that to happen again brother.

My dad has bad health, but checks up with doctor regularly. He's diabetic, has high blood pressure and was a smoker for almost 50 years before he quit. He's 74 still going strong and he always goes to the doctor for check ups a few times a year.
              Tanks homie, my bath and a long walk, then the brain scan....

Do you know a band called the cure? Do you know a song called “in between days”. I’ll post he link...gimme a sec.

Comment

Tanks homie, my bath and a long walk, then the brain scan....

Do you know a band called the cure? Do you know a song called “in between days”. I’ll post he link...gimme a sec.
                Yes, I have all the Cure's albums. One of my top 10 bands.

I wanted to ask you but I keep forgetting, do you like X Japan?

My best friend in high school was Japanese and he introduced me to them. They're the biggest rock/metal band from Japan and sold 30 million albums without any real U.S. support.

Been listening to them a lot lately and rediscovered my love for them, the band has a lot of great stories and tragic ones too.

Great music! I put them right up there with some of the best bands of the 80s/90s. I like how the singer Toshi sings in English and Japanese. Great voice.

Comment

Best of luck man, hopefully nothing comes from it

Comment

Yes, I have all the Cure's albums. One of my top 10 bands.

I wanted to ask you but I keep forgetting, do you like X Japan?

My best friend in high school was Japanese and he introduced me to them. They're the biggest rock/metal band from Japan and sold 30 million albums without any real U.S. support.

Been listening to them a lot lately and rediscovered my love for them, the band has a lot of great stories and tragic ones too.

Great music! I put them right up there with some of the best bands of the 80s/90s. I like how the singer Toshi sings in English and Japanese. Great voice.
                    I was in high school, living in my 71 Buick, cuz my dad made me want to kill hi!. 16? I got my full ride to UC Berkeley... I should have gone to VMI, or cal tech... yeah the cure...great band... I love music... can’t sing or play a piano... but I love music..jhonny is worried... he is my lil guy...my baby boi..... I’m happy you understand great music...

Comment

I believe it will show I have brain cancer...

My wife is fine and knows I’m stupid.. I can solve simple and complex math problems, in seconds... she asked me how I feel.... I don’t even understand her question...

She, realized I don’t know how I feel..... I don’t like that question... how do you feel.... help me out here..
                      Hope everythings gonna be fine bro.

Or else, I will eat Jhonny for dinner later.

Comment

Working...
                      X