Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meeting women online?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive always had luck on POF, i also have on OkCupid too. I even met a couple freaks on AdultFriendFinder Back in the day.

Comment

Whatever happened to a good old rape

Comment

Just found out today you need Facebook to get matches on tinder, guess I'm done with that shyt, I refuse to use Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          Punk ass bish, you just wamt me to go there so u can swipe right on me u ugly bish
          Punk ass bish ill swipe left on you and you f4g profile

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Just found out today you need Facebook to get matches on tinder, guess I'm done with that shyt, I refuse to use Facebook.
            No you dont, you can use your phone number or facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Ive always had luck on POF, i also have on OkCupid too. I even met a couple freaks on AdultFriendFinder Back in the day.
              You gotta pay for adult friend finder?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                No you dont, you can use your phone number or facebook
                Say word son, BRB

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  What do you mean? i just used my phone number and i got some matches. However, what i do feel is that you need to sign up for their premium packages to really get matches. There is a reason why they are selling those. These apps are tricky.
                  Last edited by megas30; 03-31-2018, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Im not into it. Only briefly back in 97’ when AOL first came out. You would ask Age/sex/location and just chat away haha.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
                      What are the simplest methods these days, without joining any "pay to take part" sites? I've had a few hookups off Plenty of Fish and Facebook in the past few years but they don't go anywhere. I don't like the dynamic on POF or Tinder, and Facebook is mostly attention-whore types. Anyone know of other places? Preferably where you aren't competing with a lot of thirsty men. I'm also about to try out this music related site, Tastebuds.
                      In my experience, you meet a lot of women you don't want, even for a lay. You meet a few decent ones who you'd actually want to date, but they have lots of baggage and kids. So be ready for that. Beyond that, it's women who seek attention online. They really don't want to even meet a guy off there. It's all about the attention. You'll find that if you live very close to their location, once they figure it out, they'll shut down on you. It's sad, but it's the way it is. You got to find them in real life, which isn't that hard. I wouldn't go the bar scene route. You rarely meet anybody of substance there(substance abuse maybe). The best way I've found is through business, work, and school. They're old methods, sure, but they work on a consistent basis, unless you meet them through a friend which is also good. The web is kind of like the armpit of dating nowadays. Just not effective at all. Now if you want some skank to hit and quit, it's usually good for that, even though every profile on there says they're not into that. Many of them are, believe me.

Comment

Working...
                      X