No announcement yet.

Which current P4P fighter defeated 2 undefeated champs in their prime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which current P4P fighter defeated 2 undefeated champs in their prime

Like Usyk did with Briedis and Glowacki?

I'll wait

Let me guess. It's probably Naya Inouea who's higher on p4p lists than Usyk

I'm not saying he's 1# p4p but you have to have him in your top 5 even if all media sources will be ignoring his accomplishments like CW division doesn't exist, just watch

Terrance Crawford Postol,Indongo(unified champ)

Comment

Dude like "I'll wait" all confident & then 3 minutes later Larry deads the convo.

Comment

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
        Terrance Crawford Postol,Indongo(unified champ)
        Exactly. Utterly dominated both of them too

Comment

Why do people have to start this ****. Usyk is excellent, let him continue to prove himself instead of trying to elevate him so much. He's one of the few great fighters at the moment that doesn't have ridiculous fanboys or haters, let's try and keep it that way.

Comment

Lol yea Crawford did.

Comment

I think he perhaps best two better unbeaten champions than anyone currently and he did so in their backyards which was impressive.

I would rate him top 5 p4p for sure and IMO Estrada is right there too if he beats Rungvisai.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Dude like "I'll wait" all confident & then 3 minutes later Larry deads the convo.
                LMFAO exactly

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                  Like Usyk did with Briedis and Glowacki?

I'll wait

Let me guess. It's probably Naya Inouea who's higher on p4p lists than Usyk

I'm not saying he's 1# p4p but you have to have him in your top 5 even if all media sources will be ignoring his accomplishments like CW division doesn't exist, just watch
                  Not quite ready to call Usyk Top 5 but if he unifies and wins the tourney then he is in. He took a lot of hard punches but kept going. Not so sure he can easily go up to heavyweight as I previously thought but he does have the hand speed / volume to give the Heavyweights some problems

Comment

The winner of Usyk-Dorticos deserves to be on the top 10 P4P list no question about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X