Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopkins should schedule a fight in Philly with a low ranked boxer and go out a winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    I agree. I can't imagine he wants his last ring memory to be getting "pushed" out of the ring by a white boy. He needs to find another white boy to beat up on.

I'll do it for like $10K or $20K. Put on a good show and take a dive for him.
    x2, I could use a quick 30k rn. I'd go to war then lay down when instructed.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Thats right. He dont go out like no puszy. Picking someone like a Berto for his end fight....thats what puszies do. Cowards. Not Bhop.
      He literally just did that

Except he lost.
      Last edited by IronDanHamza; 12-18-2016, 03:52 PM.

Comment

and beating up some bum proves what exactly? He said it was his last fight, should stick to his word.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          and beating up some bum proves what exactly? He said it was his last fight, should stick to his word.
          doesnt have to prove anything, just go out with a win

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
            I didnt watch the fight until this morning, and he did not look bad at all
            I honestly thought he looked a shadow of himself, Larry.

Comment

If he looked decent against Smith then why not a rematch? Him getting knocked out of the ring is kind of flukey so a rematch wouldn't be unreasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Except he lost.
                yeah pretty much ^ They thought smith was a C level fighter who could masquerade as a decent win cause he sparked out fonfara and they thought it was a fluke (which it might have been). So it would look he beat someone who was a good fighter. However even still smith turned out to be better than they thought and hopkins really was pushing it age wise and it back fired, pretty spectacularly lol

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Except he lost.
                  You are wrong.

Joe Smith is no soft opponent, as he showed in his fight with Fonfara. He was ranked at light heavyweight #3 by Transnational and #7 by The Ring.

He's one of the hardest punchers in the division, obviously a very dangerous opponent for an age 51 man.

Comment

And if he doesnt win that, there'll be another

Pretty soon, he's RJJ and nobody gives a ****

Comment

He has nothing to gain by fighting a scrub, his career is written in stone already.

No one values a great fighter's token "goodbye fight".

Comment

Working...
                      X