Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo is pushing hard for the Pacquiao fight for Sept after 8.75 mill lawsuit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo is pushing hard for the Pacquiao fight for Sept after 8.75 mill lawsuit

Canelo needs money after having to dish out 8.75 million to all star boxing.

I believe he wants the Pacquiao fight bad because it will be a big money fight and an easy win over a legend and he will recoup his money and more from that fight.

Do you guys think that fight will happen? I know Arum says Pac wont have time to train because he is a senator but I doubt thats true, they will let Pac train in the philippines and he could get two weeks off for America.

Arum and Roach dont give a crap about Manny to be honest they both want that fight, knowing full well Pac gets put to sleep but they look at it as a sacrifice a final milking of their cash cow they want to get the last few drops out of him, a one final payday.

I think it's possible.

He wants money, Pac wants money... everyone wants money.

Probably biggest money fight on the table and it's not out of the question for him to fight a WW, since he just fought one

Comment

Manny just got elected senator. He ain't fighting no one til 2022 at the earliest Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Manny just got elected senator. He ain't fighting no one til 2022 at the earliest Canelo.
        They can find ways trust me man, they say that but he can fight, they will give him a pass, but its up to Manny, Manny didnt want to really retire after his last fight he said his wife forced him basically, but if he gets that itch he will come back he can train and do his senate job he can take his two week vacation during the fight week in vegas.

Comment

Complete farce. Candelita is a grade "A" princess.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            He never did **** as a congressman, now ain't different IMO.

Comment

this is such a joke and they will make it to ....god i wish manny was in his prime so he could rape him like he did DLH and TONY OMG THAT WOULD BE GREATTT oscar would cry

Comment

Right... Manny said he was worried about Margarito....as if he'd take on a more skilled, stronger, and younger Mexican after being KTFO by Marquez.

8.5 million is nothing to recoup for Alvarez.

Comment

Aint happening, sorry guys, the only one who can take manny out of the senate is mayweather, lmao
                  If canelo truly wants easy big money and easy weak opponent, then its GGG

Comment

I like how the thread title implies this is definitively being considered, whereas it's all just in OP's mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X