Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so, does marquez deserve 30m for fighting pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dos Marquez deserve 30 million?? Is this even a question? If Mayweather can make that kind of money and far more of it then the answer is HELL YES. Marquez is 50 times more exciting and entertainment worthy than Floyd IMO. ALL DAY. EVERYDAY.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
      to bad for Pac then .he will always be rember with his ass faceing up on the mat. if He doesnt pay what JMM wants then thats on Pac his lost not JMM becaues he is moveing on win or lose aginst Timmy
      Well that is true but the fact that if you removed Pac from Marquez resume he is pretty much nothing left to talk about. Pac on the record already beat him 3 times including the admitted judge scoring error in the first fight.

If Marquez doesn't want to fight Pac anymore so be it. Pac is a kind of fighter gracefully admit a defeat as part of boxing and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by straightleft View Post
        Well that is true but the fact that if you removed Pac from Marquez resume he is pretty much nothing left to talk about. Pac on the record already beat him 3 times including the admitted judge scoring error in the first fight.

If Marquez doesn't want to fight Pac anymore so be it. Pac is a kind of fighter gracefully admit a defeat as part of boxing and move on.
        that scoring error means nothing becaues i can say Pac hit JMM when he was down and the refe didnt take a point away see how that works funny how every Pac stan forgets about that lol . he migth have won on paper but many didnt think so. Pac blame his socks when loseing to Morales so there goes your Pac knows how to lose bullcrap.JMM wont figth he is moeving on just so it can sting tougth break for all you Pac stans

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
          that scoring error means nothing becaues i can say Pac hit JMM when he was down and the refe didnt take a point away see how that works funny how every Pac stan forgets about that lol . he migth have won on paper but many didnt think so. Pac blame his socks when loseing to Morales so there goes your Pac knows how to lose bullcrap.JMM wont figth he is moeving on just so it can sting tougth break for all you Pac stans
          Marquez didnt complain about it because he knows he was holding the rope. The ref was also there in front of them and didn't stop Pac because he also know what Marquez was doing. The ref only stopped Pac when Marquez finally went down.

Recently Pac said if Marquez doesn't want to fight me anymore so do I.

Pac ktfo Morales twice in a rematch after wearing a different socks, so it must be true. lol

Comment

Yes, I think he does.

Comment

So let me get this straight. The die-hard Pacquiao sycophants that sung his praises about taking on challenges and not fighting for money..... are advocating him walking from arguably his biggest challenge (trying get a convinving victory over Marquez for once, after being laid out), because he can make more money fighting easier fights (and they would easier)???? That sounds like something they accused the other guy of doing. I thought the reason they were so hooked on the Manny koolade was because he supposedly did the opposite.

It's an irony seeing these "all for the fans and legacy" posters quoting figures and repeatedly telling people: "you have to remember this is a business". Unreal......

Comment

Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
                So let me get this straight. The die-hard Pacquiao sycophants that sung his praises about taking on challenges and not fighting for money..... are advocating him walking from arguably his biggest challenge (trying get a convinving victory over Marquez for once, after being laid out), because he can make more money fighting easier fights (and they would easier)???? That sounds like something they accused the other guy of doing. I thought the reason they were so hooked on the Manny koolade was because he supposedly did the opposite.

It's an irony seeing these "all for the fans and legacy" posters quoting figures and repeatedly telling people: "you have to remember this is a business". Unreal......
                It's a turn of events for sure, M.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  seem like that but im pretty sure when he realizes the money aint close to what he was getting with pac , he'll be back with a more reasonable demand imo ..unless, he aint for the money anymore, lol...

no you idiot , a gurantee is just that, a guarantee .. you know what pac's guantee was vs shane?... 6 mil ..you know what he ended up getting ?..around 4 times that ..
                  He was guaranteed $20 million.

Comment

Marquez deserves 100M

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                      First of all, you are out of your mind if you think that Pacquaio was guaranteed or actually made 25 million against Marquez in his last fight. Pac's guarantee was $6.5 million. Anything else he received came from PPV revenue and there damn sure wasn't enough PPV buys to pay him $18 million. You need to stop buying the BS that Bob Arum feeds you Pac worshippers every time he fights.

Secondly, Marquez does deserve a 50-50 split against Pacquaio. He deserves a 50-50 split moreso than Pac deserved one against Mayweather. If they fight again, that means that each would earn between $10 and $12 million.
                      classic hater

you need to do your research, what NEVADA considers a guarantee is what fighters are paid on THE DAY

for example, I will educate you here so...

floyd got around 15-16m ON THE DAY, it could have been 18m, that was his OFFICIAL guarantee vs ortiz, but we know in his contract, his guarantee is around 27.5m. he made around 35m=40m whatever it is the total but the guarantees you see are on the day, not what they get as a minimum in their contracts

do you see how boxing works? the guarantee pac got, I think it was actually 22.5m is what he will get as a minimum NO matter what within around 2-3 weeks of the event, on the event he got 6m and the rest later. On top of that ppv bonus. the official guarantee was 6m, the amount he is paid on the day, the rest he got later as per his contract for the fight

the last pac fight did 1.15m ppv buys vs marquez

marquez is not a huge draw, people can say what he want, he cannot sell **** on ppv without pac, simple as that

Comment

Working...
                      X