No announcement yet.

Predict Donaires next excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Concepcion was 4.5lbs overweight for 115 fight, that's about 1.5 divisions. Most guys would not proceed with the fight.

Mathebula probably beats every Rigo pro opponent so far, definitely Marroquin who lost to a rank journeyman on telefutura recently. He beat the last 122er that was featured in ring top 10 p4p prior to Donaire, Caballero

Mathebula does no such thing. Corboda probably stops him as well as Marroquinn, I'd even give Ramos a good shot of beating him. Whatever the outcome those fights would be far from easy.

Apart from a win over a half-decent, Ndlovu at the tail end of his career hes lost everytime hes stepped up. He has several losses & draws too absolute nobodies. Lets not go on like he has ever been or ever will be a world class fighter.

His footwork is the absolute worse I've ever seen in a pro boxing ring & hes only got as far as he has due to him being so lanky & a load of hometown gifts.

Comment

• I don't care for Caballero, Mathebula or Jason Litzau or how many world titles they've won.
      Mathebula might just be the worst world champion of the last decade. Hardly anybody even knew who the fcuk he was when Mathebula vs Donaire was announced. It was a joke of a fight but because he exposed Donaire now hes a godsend?

You go on about Mathebula beating a pretty damn shot Cabellero like it means something. Did you see what Corboda did to a prime Cab when Cab was at his best? The same Corboda that Rigo gave a boxing lesson too in only like his 7th pro fight.

You're naming these guys who have beaten somebody or arguably beat somebody that was well passed their best like it means something then you're ****ting on Rigondeaux's opposition? Rigondeaux's done more in 11 fights than Mathebula did in his farce of an amateur career and pro career combined.

Comment

Working...
      X