Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bob Arum cashing out on Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No , Pac contract was over in July 2013, but he will be back for one more year so Pac is Top Rank till July 2014

Comment

I fully believe that Arum rigged the Bradley fight to try and cash out on Pac and make Bradley his next star. Unfortunately the fight wasn't even close so everyone saw right through it and it actually ended up hurting Bradley marketing wise.
      That's why I am hoping for a Pacquiao knock out victory tonight. It would up the pressure on Arum and Mayweather to try and make the fight.
      I believe there would be a huge backlash if Pac fights Rios and Floyd fights ghost instead of finally getting this fight done.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
        I fully believe that Arum rigged the Bradley fight to try and cash out on Pac and make Bradley his next star. Unfortunately the fight wasn't even close so everyone saw right through it and it actually ended up hurting Bradley marketing wise.That's why I am hoping for a Pacquiao knock out victory tonight. It would up the pressure on Arum and Mayweather to try and make the fight.
        I believe there would be a huge backlash if Pac fights Rios and Floyd fights ghost instead of finally getting this fight done.
        Remember all those people that believed the world was flat , your a descendant !

Comment

Lol if Bob isn't cashing out on Pac, dont think its to save a fight with Mayweather. That fight doesn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            Lol if Bob isn't cashing out on Pac, dont think its to save a fight with Mayweather. That fight doesn't happen.
            Exactly, people need to stop talking about that fight and making up these scenarios that are never going to come true; most of us boxing fans have moved on. Bob has Pacquiao, Rios, Bradley, and Marquez to play with for 2013, he doesn't care who fights who cause they all will most likely fight each other and he'll get that cash.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
              Exactly, people need to stop talking about that fight and making up these scenarios that are never going to come true; most of us boxing fans have moved on. Bob has Pacquiao, Rios, Bradley, and Marquez to play with for 2013, he doesn't care who fights who cause they all will most likely fight each other and he'll get that cash.
              Yes I been trying to tell my nephew that for weeks now. He just doesn't get it. He wants Pac to win simply because he feels it keeps the Mayweather fight alive.

To me that fight died in 2011. I knew from that point on that there was no chance.

Comment

If Pac wins, he'll win a decision.

I don't see a conspiracy playing out.

Comment

Marquez vs Bradley?

Comment

Working...
                  X