Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats Floyd Mayweather Jr. 2012 ESPN fighter of the year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course hes gonna say that he had a UFC show on the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
      Dana White ‏@danawhite

Congrats to @floydmayweather for Best Fighter ESPY

He's so mad right now.
      He's not mad I tweeted him once how he needs to stop getting involved with Floyd and pac, and being mad at Floyd for attacking Pac, because they have their own personal beef...Floyd is going to say what he wants about Pac cuz he and Pac have a personal beef, and people need to stay out of it and quit trying to stick up for Pac...Pac is Floyd's enemy, and he always will be...I also Told dana that Floyd has nothing but positive things to say About Dana, so its kind of wrong to keep attacking a guy who is a jerk, who will always be a jerk, who needs to be accepted for being a Jerk..How can u hate a guy who always says positive things about u? Once I told Dana this, he has been easy on Floyd, trying to be buddies, realizing he was wrong for attacking Floyd, when Floyd is going to be Floyd...He has tweeted Floyd ever since, congratulating him even on his earnings for the Cotto fight I solved that Problem...I once tweeted him that Boxing fans hate him cuz he always talks about boxing, when he needs to mind his own business and worry about MMA...I told him that we hate him cuz he is in an entirely different sport,(which competes with boxing) yet he's always running his mouth about our sport...Once I told him, he began to keep his mouth shut for a while cuz he felt he was bothering us, then he started feeling like because he was a boxing fan as well, that he had the right to talk about the sport, so he began running his mouth again, but I doubt he will stick his nose in Pac and Floyd's business again, or even hate on Floyd again cuz its so hard to be a famous person and hate Floyd, when Floyd mostly turns his cheeks to and says, "He's entitles to his own opinion, and I like Dana, he's a good guy" How can u hate a guy who keeps saying positive things about u in that soft baby voice that Floyd uses, he seems like a well mannered positive kid sometimes..Dana knos whats up

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        He's not mad I tweeted him once how he needs to stop getting involved with Floyd and pac, and being mad at Floyd for attacking Pac, because they have their own personal beef...Floyd is going to say what he wants about Pac cuz he and Pac have a personal beef, and people need to stay out of it and quit trying to stick up for Pac...Pac is Floyd's enemy, and he always will be...I also Told dana that Floyd has nothing but positive things to say About Dana, so its kind of wrong to keep attacking a guy who is a jerk, who will always be a jerk, who needs to be accepted for being a Jerk..How can u hate a guy who always says positive things about u? Once I told Dana this, he has been easy on Floyd, trying to be buddies, realizing he was wrong for attacking Floyd, when Floyd is going to be Floyd...He has tweeted Floyd ever since, congratulating him even on his earnings for the Cotto fight I solved that Problem...I once tweeted him that Boxing fans hate him cuz he always talks about boxing, when he needs to mind his own business and worry about MMA...I told him that we hate him cuz he is in an entirely different sport,(which competes with boxing) yet he's always running his mouth about our sport...Once I told him, he began to keep his mouth shut for a while cuz he felt he was bothering us, then he started feeling like because he was a boxing fan as well, that he had the right to talk about the sport, so he began running his mouth again, but I doubt he will stick his nose in Pac and Floyd's business again, or even hate on Floyd again cuz its so hard to be a famous person and hate Floyd, when Floyd mostly turns his cheeks to and says, "He's entitles to his own opinion, and I like Dana, he's a good guy" How can u hate a guy who keeps saying positive things about u in that soft baby voice that Floyd uses, he seems like a well mannered positive kid sometimes..Dana knos whats up
        You're a true hero.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
          Damn you really showed Dana. I'm sure he'll never say anything bad about boxing ever again. Keep up the good work and save boxing.

Comment

Its like 50 cent vs Jay Z those dudes talk **** but theres a mutual respect.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Ward deserved it ...........

i'm really not surprised Floyd got it. With the whole pretending Cotto was undefeated
              Yeah, Ward deserved the 2012 ESPN FOTY, when he hasn't even fought in 2012. And no one else this year has a better win than Mayweather's win over Cotto except for Chad Dawson over Bernard Hopkins. But Chad didn't dominate Hopkins like Mayweather dominated Cotto.

Dawson can win FOTY for 2012 though, if he beats Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky=Ward View Post
                a lot of people had cotto losing that clottey fight too. He is one of my favorite fighters of all time but he has most certainly lost fights, 2 in my eyes(margarito is a no decision for me, not sure if he cheated for not).
                Floyd said himself he thought Cotto lost the Clottey fight

On another note I voted for Andre Ward, wish he would of won

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
                  Damn you really showed Dana. I'm sure he'll never say anything bad about boxing ever again. Keep up the good work and save boxing.
                  I think u need to re read the comment..I said I made him stop for a while, then he realized that because he was a fan of the sport, he had a right to talk...remember that video when he said something similar to, "I know boxing fans hate that I talk about Boxing, but hey look...Im a boxing fan Im going to talk about boxing" Im the reason he said that...I had a few sequences with the guy and I can be manipulative cuz my ideas and approach is outside of the box when going in on thadazz

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Dawson can win FOTY for 2012 though, if he beats Ward.
                    Itll be Mayweather

or

El Dinero de Vaca aka El Jeffe aka Bawse aka Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      You're a true hero.
                      Thanks...I dont see him badmouthing Floyd too much anymore...now, he finds ways to talk about it without blaming the guy...he has been completely blaming no one for the fight not happening...I did that

Comment

Working...
                      X