• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree...

Comment

i wish roy jones called all the fights. he knows more than anybody

Comment

What a joke. Khan would never beat Floyd. Not even a round.
        Prescott is his daddy. He probably can't beat Bradley. Floyd? Laughable.

Comment

Khan can't even fight on the inside so how in the hell is he gonna beat floyd, Floyd is a great inside fighter, And Roy Jones is mad jealous i'm tired of people thinking just because somebody has speed that they are a threat. You have to have more than handspeed. Thats why Roy was getting knocked out at the end of his career because all he did was rely on speed, maybe he should have worked on the technical aspects of boxing and that wouldn't have happened things like a jab and defense.

Comment

Hahaha is this a joke? Go back and watch how many times slow-as-erosion Maidana tagged him with telegraphed punches. Mayweather is so far out of Khan's league it's not even worth discussing. I can't wait to see Peterson beat Khan again.

Comment

Mayweather-Corrales 2. The abridged version.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                  I remember there was one ****** who compared Corrales to Khan on here.

I guess it caught on.

Comment

paulie is right though. it's hard to look good against a pitty patter, especially when you don't have the pop to keep them honest. floyd is on an another level though skill wise and has enough power to stop khan in his tracks. while khan may outpoint you with volume, it only takes one clean punch to baffle him and put him on retreat mode, suddenly the rounds become difficult to score.
                    Last edited by John Barron; 05-03-2012, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Is Roy senile yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X