Collapse
No announcement yet.

De La Hoya's fanbase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost my respect for the guy because he has been bad for boxing. Just like Arum, and Floyd.

The only thing i respect of the guy is his ability to make himself rich and how he originally told arum to shove it. All downhill from there though.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      de la hoya is a straight up disgrace to the sport and whoever reps him is a ****in ***g0t.

He lost every one of his big fights and his biggest wins are against bums like vargas and mayorga
      And you're a disgrace to this site and boxing fans in general. You are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to idiots on this site.

Allow me to correct you, Oscar did not lose all of his big fights. He did not get the decision in some of them but he won those fights regardless. He soundly outboxed and beat Tito and you have to be an idiot to not see that or you simply just hate the guy and want to see what you want to see only. He also beat Mosley in their second fight but wasnt given the decision but he won that fight too.

And to be honest with you if Pac had fought the prime version of Oscar at 140 that fought Chavez, your GOD would have had his hands full and probably lost too.

You ****in ***g0tt!

I have no idea how you dont realize that you are an idiot!

Comment

I played as him in career mode couple nights ago on Knockout Kings for the psx

Comment

Respect for hoya. He was a "studier of the game" which seems to be a rare these days. He was never above trying something knew to improve his game. Its even funnier to use him against hardcore Mexican boxer fanboys now. Mexican boxing fans seem to have a hatred for Hoya and were calling him gay, ***, ***** long before the fishnet deal. One of my friends would go into a whole tirade about how much of a *** hoya is and my only response "That *** sure beat the **** out of your hero Julio Caesar Chavez".
          Last edited by Shogunofharlem1; 11-10-2011, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchesNbuncheS View Post
            And you're a disgrace to this site and boxing fans in general. You are the bottom of the barrel when it comes to idiots on this site.

Allow me to correct you, Oscar did not lose all of his big fights. He did not get the decision in some of them but he won those fights regardless. He soundly outboxed and beat Tito and you have to be an idiot to not see that or you simply just hate the guy and want to see what you want to see only. He also beat Mosley in their second fight but wasnt given the decision but he won that fight too.

And to be honest with you if Pac had fought the prime version of Oscar at 140 that fought Chavez, your GOD would have had his hands full and probably lost too.

You ****in ***g0tt!

I have no idea how you dont realize that you are an idiot!
            Tranquilo mano..
            ..just wait until someone comes along and embarrasses the totem they all worship. Never had any problems with filipinos until Pacamania rolled along. It's hard to be rational when you get these types, best to straight up block trolls like this or just not pay them any mind.

Comment

Working...
            X