training help please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• training help please

looking to tone up & not build muscle
    how many push ups/pull ups/dips etc should i do, how many sets, how many times a week?

really need help with this, i have easy gainer genetics, i build bulky muscle easy

use weights. the weight which you can lift 30 reps MAX. do 30 x 3 for each exercise. dips, pullups, pushups, etc. just do as many as you can and you'll be good. make sure you drink protein shakes at least 2 times a day, and you'll be good man. good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by samoram View Post
      looking to tone up & not build muscle
      how many push ups/pull ups/dips etc should i do, how many sets, how many times a week?

really need help with this, i have easy gainer genetics, i build bulky muscle easy
      To tone up means to build muscle. You don't tone up fat. Toning up means you are strenthening/building lean muscle while ideally balancing body composition.

I primarily train high school and collegiate athletes. Have trained mma fighters and a handful of pro athletes. And I can't tell you how many times I have heard people say they easily build "bulky muscle" and yet it has never proven to be the case. I'm not saying this is the case with you but what it usually really ends up meaning is that "I dislike training hard". What are you doing now and what have you done in the past (training wise)?

Comment

Working...
      X