No announcement yet.

Are Pacfans Finally Ready to admit....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
    The USADA has already shown some bias when it bent the rules of WADA by accepting Floyd's version of testing.

WADA, in it's Athlete Whereabouts Requirements, recognized and accepted that (a) no advance notice Out-of-Competition Testing is at the core of effective doping control, and (b) without accurate information as to an athlete's whereabouts, such testing can be inefficient and often impossible.
    It further specified that an athlete is required to make a quarterly whereabouts filing that provides accurate and complete information about the athlete's whereabouts.
    This athlete must provide his/her whereabouts information within an 18-month period wherein he/she can be located for testing.

Floyd's version is a short 8-week period which leaves a gaping loophole for cycling PEDS which WADA is determined to close.

The USADA also made a pre-judgement of the situation when it made a statement saying that Floyd is a clean fighter.
    Would any of the Floyd defenders care to respond to this?

Comment

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
      Floyd's version is a short 8-week period which leaves a gaping loophole for cycling PEDS which WADA is determined to close.
      Floyd's version? like he is the one making up the code of testing lol. You *******s are as pathetic as Bob Arum, don't know when to stop the lies.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
        I don't believe that Pacquiao is on anything. I also don't believe that he's afraid of Mayweather (obviously).

I think that Arum doesn't believe Pacquiao can beat him.
        there you go...this is the truth

Comment

People here act like Ellerbe and the Mayweathers are some saints, while Bob is played like the devil himself(he certainly has the looks tho).

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
            Floyd's version? like he is the one making up the code of testing lol. You *******s are as pathetic as Bob Arum, don't know when to stop the lies.
            When did they start testing Floyd and Shane, and when did they stopped? They started at the beginning of the training period and stopped 18 days before the fight. How many weeks was that?

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
              Some people cant seem to put 2 and 2 together. Simple minded individuals..

Let look at Floyds track record..

1. When Floyd SD Oscar and a rematch was in the works who did Floyd decide to Fight rather then taking that rematch with the more nourished Oscar who gave Floyd the SD win.. Thats right the LWW Ricky Hatton who moved up in weight to fight Floyd..

2. When the WW division was stacked with Cotto, Marg, Shane, Clottey, PW who did Floyd decided to fight back then before he retired? Thats right the LWW Ricky Hatton who was undefeated at 140...

3. After nearly taking 9 rounds to finally figure out head first Hatton style, where was Floyd.. Thats right announcing retirement to avoid the top WWs..

4. Now that the dust has settled who did Floyd decided to fight as a comeback fight, LIGHTWEIGHT Marquez..

5. Now Manny Pacquiao reigns as the top WW what does Floyd do, find an excuse such as extreme blood testing to avoid fighting Pacman.

YOU *****S HAVE BEEN BAMBOOZLED..
              Really so the only thing Manny has to do is agree to the drug testing and he can expose this fraud Mayweather? Well what is Manny waiting for?! Take the test and he got him!

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                I don't believe that Pacquiao is on anything. I also don't believe that he's afraid of Mayweather (obviously).

I think that Arum doesn't believe Pacquiao can beat him.
                I heard johnm is so humble that he is willing to give people who ask him e-points.

I only ask for 2M e-points. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
                  I heard johnm is so humble that he is willing to give people who ask him e-points.

I only ask for 2M e-points. Thanks.
                  You heard wrong. But I'll give ya a few points anyway.

Comment

What's wrong with an alternative testing body? I don't see the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                      keep changing the subject homies.

you still haven't answered why you need ost to a one dimensional boxer who fought nothing but bums? for 40 fights your guy didn't even think about it until the amateurish boxer came along. pac agrees to the test and floyd went on a looooong vacation. he came back demanding $100 million.

ask uncle roger.

fight not happening will suit pac fans just fine.

i love hearing floyd holding up this fight.

keep roadblocking it dudes.

cant disagree with facts

Comment

Working...
                      X