No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    When I first watched BB I was terrified of Tuco. I hated Tuco and his volatile temper and outbursts.
    Hahaha tuco kinda reminded me of my biological dad. He's dead now though thank god. Rey Cruz does a perfect meth head/crack head. Like the twitching and small stuff he does is spot on. Prob stuff most people won't notice but Tuco is a believable crazy SOB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Ed View Post
      No......................
      Most definitely yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
        Hahaha tuco kinda reminded me of my biological dad. He's dead now though thank god. Rey Cruz does a perfect meth head/crack head. Like the twitching and small stuff he does is spot on. Prob stuff most people won't notice but Tuco is a believable crazy SOB.
        Yes, Cruz really nailed that role. The fact that Tuco was high meth most the time made him even more terrifying because he was so unpredictable. I rejoined when Hank killed Tuco in their gun fight

Comment

Yes, Cruz really nailed that role. The fact that Tuco was high meth most the time made him even more terrifying because he was so unpredictable. I rejoined when Hank killed Tuco in their gun fight
          Yeah like the little laughs and like manic stuff he does... Don't give a crankhead your keys lol. What Tuco is like season 1 and 2?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
            I like it more then GOT, to be fair though they're completely different shows. I don't really see how they'd be able to be compared.
            Come on, there are very objective ways that make Breaking Bad a far superior show to Game of Thrones. It's not even a real discussion.

Comment

• I'm getting back into watching Breaking Bad. I watched it in 2015, loved and then started watching it again in 2016. I was sidetracked by my busy life and work schedule. Love this show.

Comment

I'm getting back into watching Breaking Bad. I watched it in 2015, loved and then started watching it again in 2016. I was sidetracked by my busy life and work schedule. Love this show.
                that's funny you say that, I also watched it before on Netflix it took me about 2 months and now I'm in the last season of it but this time I'm watching it with the wife

Comment

• Finished it a few months ago. Gonna wait until S3 of BCS ends so I can binge it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    Come on, there are very objective ways that make Breaking Bad a far superior show to Game of Thrones. It's not even a real discussion.
                    i think the writing is better on Breaking Bad, i've only watched a few eps of both shows but in comparison Breaking bad is more psychologically interesting. i will find out about this though, my buddy gave me all 5 (i think) seasons of Breaking on dvd, so eventually i will binge watch them when i need a cranston fix

Comment

• I started watching BB for a second time. What a great show, great characters, clever story arcs, beautiful cinematography (of New Mexico) and so many other awesome aspects.

I'm on "Half Measures."

via GIPHY

Comment

Working...
                      X