Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..........There were a lot of cinematic scenes. I'm thinking about downloading the episode just so I can cap them.

anyway...the wildfire was great, Tywin is a boss, Sansa is a dumb cunt, Joffrey is still a great king etc

Comment

• anybody got a putlocker or sockshare link for s2e9, or a reliable good quality flash link - just pm it to me if you do. muchas gracias

Comment

• "If anyone dies with a clean blade, ill rape their corpse!"

Unbelievable episode. The wildfire looked fucking epic, Stannis was badassus maximus and Tywin and Tyrion kept their titles of best characters.

Also, am I correct in believing that the guy who slashed Tyrion was the same guy who was the replacement for Jofferey or was he just one of Stannis's guys?

Comment

• Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
          "If anyone dies with a clean blade, ill rape their corpse!"

Unbelievable episode. The wildfire looked fucking epic, Stannis was badassus maximus and Tywin and Tyrion kept their titles of best characters.

Also, am I correct in believing that the guy who slashed Tyrion was the same guy who was the replacement for Jofferey or was he just one of Stannis's guys?
          He was one of the King's Guard. Forgot which one though.

Great episode.

Comment

• I don't think I blinked during the entire show, I was hyping the episode up to everyone I knew, and it lived up to the hype, epic!!!

Comment

• I wanted stannis to kill them all

Oh well, team stark you're up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freelancer View Post
                He was one of the King's Guard. Forgot which one though.

Great episode.
                Yeah the King's Guard was who I was thinking of. Tyrion's going to get even more **** with the badass scar he'll have. Hopefully he gets the due props from Tywin.

Comment

• Me during the whole episode:

Comment

• Comment

• I don't think any current or future soundtrack will ever come close to top this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X