No announcement yet.

Has anyone sparred with twins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone sparred with twins

Hi guys I know it's a Thai make but any help is grateful.
    Is anyone here has trained with 16oz twins special sparring gloves could you give a little review about them.

I have them and I don't use them. It's hard to make a fist so I really don't like them!

Comment

Originally posted by KingCollier View Post
      Hi guys I know it's a Thai make but any help is grateful.
      Is anyone here has trained with 16oz twins special sparring gloves could you give a little review about them.
      I used them for years on and off ...good glove very hard wearing and their easy on your hands and sparring partners ...i dont think there is a better glove for that amount of dough ...some people complain that its hard to make a fist in them but like i said i used them on and off for years and never felt i couldnt make a fist in them , Pacman used to wear twins so they cant be that bad
      Last edited by CiganoBoxer; 04-04-2011, 11:01 AM.

Comment

i have sparred twins before.. it confusing... they look the same i thought hey its bob again lololol ima counter da shyt outta him.. but then alluva sudden he got a different style and got me off me rythm.. then i realized it was his twin brother vincent.... :wank:

Comment

I think in the price range Adidas are quite good...

Comment

Cheers for all the info mate very helpful I do mostly boxing but once a week I do Thai nothing serious just to get my legs in better shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuricane View Post
              i have sparred twins before.. it confusing... they look the same i thought hey its bob again lololol ima counter da shyt outta him.. but then alluva sudden he got a different style and got me off me rythm.. then i realized it was his twin brother vincent....

Comment

Originally posted by Vitez View Post
                I think in the price range Adidas are quite good...
                That's the first time I've seen/heard anyone say anything positive about Adidas gloves. What's good about them?

Comment

i use 14oz twins gloves for training and sparring. very good quality imo

Comment

Working...
                  X