Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather being tested now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's try again... Did any Floyd fans believe him when he said he was going to clean up the sport with OST? Or did you know all along that it was just a way to duck Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooChild View Post
      Costly?? For Mayweather?? He's a multi-millionaire, if his passion was to clean up the sport what is 50k (I'm guessing) a year, he probably spends more at the club "making it rain".

Also most PED's are not stimulants and don't offer any real advantage during or up to a competition. Steroids for example are best used months before a competition, testing throughout the year would make the most sense for his crusade against PED's.
      Isn't that how much his ridiculous ipod was?

Comment

Originally posted by The Dreamer View Post
        Isn't that how much his ridiculous ipod was?
        Something like that. He throws his money around and then cant spend any more on cleaning up the sport that gave him so much. Makes you wonder about his intentions all along.

Comment

If his intentions really are to clean up the sport he would still be doing random testing in between fights. OST tests throughout the year and not just leading up to an event.

Exactly

He should be tested now.

Comment

Wow!!! Still no answer from the Floyd Stans. Is this question really that difficult to answer? Once again:

If it is Floyd's crusade to clean up the sport why isn't he participating in year round Olympic Style Testing?

Comment

You people are like a cult movement. I sometimes believe that if Pacquiao came out and told of you all to kill yourselves, you'd do it.

Comment

Let's try again... Did any Floyd fans believe him when he said he was going to clean up the sport with OST? Or did you know all along that it was just a way to duck Pac.
                Well he's sure backing up his words. Him and Shane Mosley both had random blood testing before their fight. He's certainly been a man of his word up until this point. Shane unlike Manny, actually AGREED to random testing, because he wanted the fight so badly. Why can't Manny do the same? Trust me when I say, a whole heckuva' lot of drugs can clear your system in 14 days brah. Floyd would be a biatch if he didn't abide by the exact same tests. Which he has done of recent. So Floyd clearly isn't afraid to prove he's clean, so why can't Pacman agree to the same? All I've heard from Floyd and his camp, is basically this: Agree to random testing up until the night of the fight, and we'll fight you. Yet Team Pacquiao/Arum/whoever, won't agree to these terms.

Comment

If his intentions really are to clean up the sport he would still be doing random testing in between fights. OST tests throughout the year and not just leading up to an event.
                  the hate is just oozing out
                  but I bet he would test year round with no problems if it were brought up
                  manny on the other hand wouldnt
                  gee I wonder why

Comment

This thread says so much - and nothing the TS intends for it to

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                      Exactly

He should be tested now.
                      Something like that. He throws his money around and then cant spend any more on cleaning up the sport that gave him so much. Makes you wonder about his intentions all along.
                      Wow!!! Still no answer from the Floyd Stans. Is this question really that difficult to answer? Once again:

If it is Floyd's crusade to clean up the sport why isn't he participating in year round Olympic Style Testing?
                      Im a known FLoyd hater but I can say this
                      at least he and a known cheater (SSM) had random testing for their fight which way more than can be said for Manny Pac
                      yet none of you find that interesting
                      and you turn around and call other posters childish names
                      really?

Comment

Working...
                      X