Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scrawny Mountian Lion was it a cub?

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      A domesticated animal, even one bred for violence, has nowhere near the aggression level of a naturally wild predator. I have to believe something was up with that fight because a Cougar destroys any domestic dog 99.99% of the time.
      I agree. I own two, and even though they are strong as hell, they would be no match against a mountain lion, one on one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        I agree. I own two, and even though they are strong as hell, they would be no match against a mountain lion, one on one.
        how do you think EPO would affect your pit's performance?

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
          how do you think EPO would affect your pit's performance?
          I don't know. Instead of merely chasing after cars, they would probably start eating them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            I don't know. Instead of merely chasing after cars, they would probably start eating them.
            id love to see that

Comment

They obviously de - clawed and filed the teeth down on that cat.

No possible way a pit bull or any other canine takes one of them down.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

People don't fight cats..............because the match would last 2 weeks.

Mother****ers don't die, and have more will than probably any other animal. They can have their entire hide torn off like they've been skinned, and they'll still walk around picking fights.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
                  wtf is the point of a declawed cat?
                  or a cat, period.
                  to prevent the cat scratch fever.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                    Practice .

As in people who kidnap other people's dogs, tape their mouths shut and use them as blood bait for fighting dogs. It's sick in my mind, and unacceptable.

But people do it. I'd hazard to guess a very nimble big cat would be excellent practice for a fighting dog.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                      i'd shoot a cat dead between the eyes should he dare to scratch me

Comment

Working...
                      X