Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
    This Vietnamese girl is calling me out.

She doesn't know I ****ed her friend.

The Japanese girl is kinda shy, I knew she didn't tell.

She's like forcing the info out of me, hahaha.

I am telling her the truth, but indirectly.
    Tell her all the juicy details and she'll be on your d*ck by this evening. Guaranteed.

It's one big continuous drunken cycle this thread. I'm 8 hours in front of you, by the time you wake up all be in the state you're in now and god knows what state our Japanese friends will be in . Great thread.
    This is the best lounge thread ever to be created, bar none.

I'm not even planning on backing down or crashing out today. **** that, I got **** to conquer later this afternoon. For now, I'm on my final drink. The world is going slow motion right now and the tunes are at maximum volume, so life couldn't possibly be any better.

You keep it running while I'm gone, and I'll probably be back tonight drunk off my ass again, ready for more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
      Scottish Cup Final today. Celtic Vs. Hibs, so I'll be pissed from 3 O'Clock onwards.
      dirty hibee b*stards.
      Last edited by Barn; 08-11-2013, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• Barnburner needs to get drunk with us one night.

I know he's a bit young, but it's about time he joined the fray.

Comment

• Just watched that video you posted Mugicha.

You've either got some big grapefruits or was drunk as a skunk .

Comment

• He's got balls the size of grapefruits.

Trust me. I've seen 'em.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Currently, I'm residing in Virginia.

I don't know WTF these neighbors do with their roosters. They definitely don't fight them. ****ing things run up on my lawn every once in a while and just stand there bobbing their heads back and forth like they're taunting me to do something about it.

If I had a dog I'd set it loose on their asses, without question.

I swear, they don't know whether the sun is up or down. They just crow whenever the **** they feel like it.
              I use to gang bang it up in the back streets of Front Royal.

Nah, I'm joking. My Grandma lives near there, and some other relatives. I visited several times.

Me and my sister were pretty gangster though. We use to do things like sneak in weed, and go get high on the railroad tracks.

Comment

He's got balls the size of grapefruits.

Trust me. I've seen 'em.
                I've just read through the last few pages and seen his judo and sexual exploits. He is a mans man (no ****).

Time to make a full English and i mean full... bacon, sausages, eggs, beans, toast, hash browns, black pudding and mushrooms. Then it's time to board the ale-train.

Comment

• I shall consume beer until I reach the point of severe intoxication at an outside box social in celebration of Memorial Day this afternoon.

I wish you gentlemen well.

Comment

• Wishing I was at Mr Ehrmantraut's house right now.

Comment

This is the best lounge thread ever to be created, bar none.

I'm not even planning on backing down or crashing out today. **** that, I got **** to conquer later this afternoon. For now, I'm on my final drink. The world is going slow motion right now and the tunes are at maximum volume, so life couldn't possibly be any better.

You keep it running while I'm gone, and I'll probably be back tonight drunk off my ass again, ready for more.
                      That **** is deep. That is some poetic ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X