No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is fooling himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao is fooling himself

if he really wants to fight for the wbc diamond belt. wbc wants to cash in, and pac is feeding them

**** that belt. Pac oughta know better.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      **** that belt. Pac oughta know better.
      cosign bro. and the funny thing is, his advisors seems to agree with it

Comment

Pac is a spoiled *****.... My co-workers are always asking me about whats going on with the weight in that fight (they are not hardcore fans) and why Pac/cotto are fighting at 145... and wondering if thats another weight class. All Pacquiao is doing is confuseing the casual fans and reminding them why they hate boxing.... with new catchweight belts coming out for Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by jdubb863 View Post
          Pac is a spoiled *****.... My co-workers are always asking me about whats going on with the weight in that fight (they are not hardcore fans) and why Pac/cotto are fighting at 145... and wondering if thats another weight class. All Pacquiao is doing is confuseing the casual fans and reminding them why they hate boxing.... with new catchweight belts coming out for Pac.

in short saying, youre calling him a spoiled ***** because of your workmates

Comment

If Pacquiao does win that diamond belt will that be the record breaking belt ?

Comment

Originally posted by panickinu View Post
              If Pacquiao does win that diamond belt will that be the record breaking belt ?
              record breaking for the most foolish belt ever won

Comment

Originally posted by JM1 View Post
                if he really wants to fight for the wbc diamond belt. wbc wants to cash in, and pac is feeding them
                Truth is, I could make up my own belt right now... and charge Pacquiao $1000 for the sanction fee... if he was to buy into it, he would be wasting money cause nobody would care about it.

Comment

Originally posted by jdubb863 View Post
                  Exactly. We don't need anymore goddamn belts!!

Comment

And I aint blaming Pacquiao for **** either, its the WBC being greedy bastards doing it in the first place that are to blame...

Comment

Working...
                    X