Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know sonny normaly hates on Lennox but this is hilarious lol

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2
      i love Lennox, i want him to call at my house and f@ck my wife into a coma because he is too big and too heavy and i will pay him money so that i dont have to fight him coz Lennox is top 2 of all time and Lennox can eat my kids if he wants coz he is too big and too heavy and would just keep everyone behind his jab all night till he wants to knock them out coz he beat every man who ever got in the ring with him and he is my favorite
      Alright, not gonna lie, that's hilarious. Bravo, troll away.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
        Alright, not gonna lie, that's hilarious. Bravo, troll away.
        hahaha great saying lol

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyZagz View Post
          Are you saying that Lennox is not the dominant HW of the last 30 years? Id like to know who youd rank above him.

The reason Lennox has so many haters like Sonny is because LL is a man without a country: No one knows if he is Canadien, Jamaican, or Brit.

As an Italian-American who moved to the UK, I can relate to him a lot.
          He was born and bred in London and lived there until he was nearly 15 ...and if you ask the big fella where hes from he will tell you ...the UK !
          Who are we to tell a man of his stature otherwise ?

Comment

We know bowe didnt want too fight lewis,the exact reason? I dont know

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
              We know bowe didnt want too fight lewis,the exact reason? I dont know
              Its a fight that should of happened, shame it didnt

Comment

Are you saying that Lennox is not the dominant HW of the last 30 years? Id like to know who youd rank above him.
                Lewis wasn't really considered the man to beat until he unified with Holyfield
                The reason Lennox has so many haters like Sonny is because LL is a man without a country: No one knows if he is Canadien, Jamaican, or Brit.
                I always preferred Bruno to him, as limited as Bruno was I knew he was fighting for Britain because he wanted to, not just as an exercise in convenience.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy Bag View Post
                  To be honest I'd say its fairly obvious Bowe never had any really intentions to get in the ring with Lennox.
                  Maybe because he get koed by Lennox in one round in the Olympics...

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                    Highly unlikely

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
                      The only way that fight would have dissuaded Riddick is if Lennox threatened to get the same referee.

Comment

Working...
                      X