Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do u get a hardon when talking to girls in facebook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Do u get a hardon when talking to girls in facebook?

Im talking to this girl on facebook... a friend of my friend actually... she from a nearby town. Just casual talk but it is giving me a raging hardon... is that normal? :wank:
    yes - only if shes hot / semi-hot
    33.33%
    yes - but only if its a guy
    16.67%
    no - coz i got a vagina
    50.00%

Facebook basically a public relation station for hobby-whhores. You didn't know dat?

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
      Facebook basically a public relation station for hobby-whhores. You didn't know dat?
      no i don't, wut da heck does dat mean?

Comment

i don't do facebook, but that doesn't sound out of the ordinary at all.

Comment

I don't do facebook either but all my nephews get laid constantly on that thing. It's too easy to get laid for this generation, we actually had to work at it, like talking to the girl face to face......imagine that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            I don't do facebook either but all my nephews get laid constantly on that thing. It's too easy to get laid for this generation, we actually had to work at it, like talking to the girl face to face......imagine that.
            sooooooooo true, these girls are giving it up based on a persona created on the damn internet.

Comment

Social networking is the new thing to get your dick wet.

Comment

Bikini pics yes

Normal pics no

I'm not that much of a horn dog walkin around with a hard dick all day.

Nothing wrong with that though, I just know how to control myself.

Comment

Would you get a hard on from just talking to her in real life too?

that would be awkward lol

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                    sooooooooo true, these girls are giving it up based on a persona created on the damn internet.
                    Ok my nephew is a good looking kid (he has my blood in him of course) he also is an athlete like most men in my family and he lifts weights religiously.

He posts pics of himself without a shirt on the internet and then in less that a day he has like 6 "hits" on the stupid site and in another day he's fukin..........no joke.

He showed me pics on his phone of over 30 chicks, no lie. Kid is slaying them all. He has a little click of friends and that's all they do. He stays in Orlando and comes over for Labor Day weekend, **** like that to just shower and head to South Beach.

He tells me if I was his age I would be up to my neck in pu$$y all day long it's so easy with these dumb b1tches. They give up the pu$$y like giving away a stick of gum.

Well, Im married and a little bit older................came a generation to late.

Comment

Working...
                    X