No announcement yet.

Katsisdismichael aka Sherpakovski aka LA Badboy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Katsisdismichael aka Sherpakovski aka LA Badboy

We are always one step ahead of you, we knew you would be back sooner or later and we knew as soon as you re-registered what your username was.

You waited a few weeks before posting in here thinking you wouldn't get noticed but in reality you were already spotted weeks ago and we were waiting.

Proof that we exposed you before you came in here and exposed yourself -

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=262423&page=6

So heres what I have to say to you this time around, drop the bull****, stop being an irritating **** and most of all don't try your luck against any of us again. You will always loose.

How about you just make your posts to Charlie Z and whoever you want and don't punk up to any of us regulars in here and therefor we won't destroy you as usual, then you get to stay on here and we get peace and quiet.

The choice is yours lad.

LOL

Learn one thing...
    Dont come into the TPS section and fuk about with the regulars ie Mr.Clash and the Real Deal it will result in you logging off your internet connection running upstairs into your room diving into your bed drawing the dora the explorer bedsheets over you and crying like a Biatch!!!

U have been warned

Comment

it only proves how the people who approve new accounts dont bother checking ip's and matches

iv never been an a forum that is so lacking in banning people who just decide to have so many accounts

Comment

I know mate...

An ip ban is what it takes but even then theres ways round that
        but i doubt someone as fuking stupid as kats would figure that out

Comment

Ahh well at least he seems to be taking the advice and not bothering anyone, lets hope the peace and tranquility remains in here.

Comment

his fake pursuit and backing of z makes me wanna support hillbilly pimp

Comment

snitches..

Comment

Originally posted by joe90210 View Post
                snitches..
                snitch on what you **** ?

you dont know **** bro

Comment

Originally posted by joe90210 View Post
                  snitches..
                  Go back to sleep.

Comment